Xbox one update

Mrjamessmith1985

Xbox one update

Post by Mrjamessmith1985 »

Is their a issue with the new update for farm sim 22? After the update I lost all of my downloaded mods
Zero76Gaming

Re: Xbox one update

Post by Zero76Gaming »

In order to give us 8gb modspace they had to reset our modhub. So need to download everything again.
LordPlumtree

Post by LordPlumtree »

If you want to continue your saved game when you try to load it will list 3 to 4 mods that are missing note these down and say no to load saved game. Go to mods and use search to find and download. Ive just lost and hour of my life going through mine and i didnt know how many mods i had installed. Long winded but if you had put a lot of time into a save the only way just now.
Mrjamessmith1985

Post by Mrjamessmith1985 »

Another issue their is no longer a option in the mod hub on Xbox to show all mods
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Same for me, on the upside there seems to be more room available for storage but it took me about an hour to go through and download them all. If its true that there is more storage than its well worth it, as long as it doesn't turn out like the slot count/pallet limit issues.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Yep, lost everything. I was like what the hell. Glad i came here though. Look at all the room we got. Just as i learned to get 'frugal" with all the mods available lol.
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

Same here, nightmare, luckily I only have about 20 so far so I was able to find them.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I was mad until I saw 8 gigs of storage kinda made it worth the 1 hour of redownload all my mods plus the 5 or 6 other maps I like that I now have room for
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

I agree 100%. Small price to pay. I no longer have to bounce installing and uninstalling maps to try a new one out. I'm excited and don't mind the littlest bit of trouble.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Giants will be talking about the Xbox issue in the coming podcast, to be released on Friday.
And, they removed the crossplay filter for consoles as 99 9ish% of console mods are crossplay (there's a map that doesn't work on Playstation)

You can have a preview of the podcast here :
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx05WMex0jah ... O6gh_uwo7y
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ranger01

Post by ranger01 »

I lost the the use of the demolish command. I can’t highlight to use it. I completely reinstalled the game still no demolish command. Unplayable without it.
Hope they come up with a fix soon. It’s about the only thing I play on my Xbox one.
:confusednew:
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

ranger01 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:24 am I lost the the use of the demolish command. I can’t highlight to use it. I completely reinstalled the game still no demolish command. Unplayable without it.
Hope they come up with a fix soon. It’s about the only thing I play on my Xbox one.
:confusednew:
The other thread you just reacted to has the solution:

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=192773
Drew39

Post by Drew39 »

One other thing I noticed is that the Claas Xerion Tour (which I believe was from Giants) is now missing. I was reinstalling all of my mods and this one is no longer there.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yeah, that was a limited edition issue, only available for a short time. I think it was a promo
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Class Xerion Tous is back on the modhub Drew39!

On a side note, having 8gb of mod space is huge. I have EVERY mod I want and then some, plus plenty of maps downloaded. I'm at 90% already. Thank you for that update GIANTS! Gamechanger!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.