Cow manure questions

Mike61021

Cow manure questions

Post by Mike61021 »

What animal pen for cows produce manure for xbox one I had the fence less one with robot but I didn't see any manure and I had black Angus plus I had straw and everything else needed for them

Thanks my farming friends
cwattyeso

Re: Cow manure questions

Post by cwattyeso »

Did you remember to purchase and place a Manure Heap Extension next to your Cow Barns? Only way you get Manure output from the Cows is by having a Manure Bunker placed in close proximity to the barn.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

actually after update the robot barns fenced you can place the extensions a good little distance away now but their issue above is most like as you suggested they are not using manure heap extension i made that same mistake early on in the the game
Mike61021

Post by Mike61021 »

I will try this thanks
Eische

Post by Eische »

Not all animal pens are creating manure. Pastures with no buildings typically for example.
A good indicator is, if you need/can to put in straw as bedding. If straw is not required, no manure will be created.

Same is true for milk and slurry. Not all pens provide all outputs.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
raran

Post by raran »

Eische wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:56 pm Not all animal pens are creating manure. Pastures with no buildings typically for example.
A good indicator is, if you need/can to put in straw as bedding. If straw is not required, no manure will be created.

Same is true for milk and slurry. Not all pens provide all outputs.
AFAIK straw has no affect on manure in FS22. It makes cows give 10% more milk though.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

raran wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:22 pm AFAIK straw has no affect on manure in FS22. It makes cows give 10% more milk though.
I did run tests and when I didn't put straw on the floor they didn't produce manure.(yes I had the heap)
It is also explained in the tutorial section like this: