Calmsden Farm - Remove For Sale Signs - PC!

AgroDude

Calmsden Farm - Remove For Sale Signs - PC!

Post by AgroDude »

Hi,

How do you remove the for sale signs on Calmsden >>>>PC<<<< version?

I've bought both plots of building land.

The only search results I keep finding are for console. I can't believe there are no PC users of this map!

AgroDude.
humbe

Re: Calmsden Farm - Remove For Sale Signs - PC!

Post by humbe »

I think there's plenty of PC users.. I'm playing in Calmsden.. But haven't even noticed a for sale sign.. Though I've been using the existing farmyards only.. What plots are you talking about?
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

As of version 1.2.0.0 of the map:
- land for sale signs can now be sold.
They appear to be placeables so you should be able to sell them from the construction menu.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Be aware that they got problems on console with the demolish button in construction menu after patch 1.6.

I don't know if pc has the same issue with patch 1.6 but it seems to work if you are in the construction menu in the decoration or landscaping tab. Then you will be able to select demolish.

Like i say, i don't know if this issue is actually on PC as well. But I just wanted to share it in case it is.
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:22 pm Be aware that they got problems on console with the demolish button in construction menu after patch 1.6.

I don't know if pc has the same issue with patch 1.6 but it seems to work if you are in the construction menu in the decoration or landscaping tab. Then you will be able to select demolish.

Like i say, i don't know if this issue is actually on PC as well. But I just wanted to share it in case it is.
EDIT: I checked, and PC is unaffected.
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

To delete the signs in Calmsden you need to own BOTH the very top building field and the empty field next to the biogas plant in order to delete the signs.

To remove, just delete the board itself (I deleted the one next to the old barn on the southern field). This will remove them all.