Water Trough

Ioshva

Water Trough

Post by Ioshva »

In this game I cannot drink to my animal. I want drink sheep and cow but game is does this automatic. Does exist a water trough mod for FS22 for making the animals drink? I want trough he lose his water over time even if no animal so I can drink them. Also a manure heap which automatic make the manure so I can benefit the sheep and pig. Can any helping me?
AgroDude

Re: Water Trough

Post by AgroDude »

AFAIK these are NOT automatic. Check your mods to see if one of those is doing it.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I may be misunderstanding as there seems to be a language barrier here but I wonder if the OP is referring to the fact that buildings now have plumbing rather than having to supply them with water?
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Ioshva wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am In this game I cannot drink to my animal. I want drink sheep and cow but game is does this automatic. Does exist a water trough mod for FS22 for making the animals drink? I want trough he lose his water over time even if no animal so I can drink them. Also a manure heap which automatic make the manure so I can benefit the sheep and pig. Can any helping me?
With pastures you still need to give them water.
With buildings/pens you don't have to as they have a build in water system/plumbing like in real life.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Also, unless I am misunderstanding with reference to the manure, but if you put a manure silo extension near the pig pen, they will produce manure.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:12 pm Also, unless I am misunderstanding with reference to the manure, but if you put a manure silo extension near the pig pen, they will produce manure.
I thought that had to be just the manure heap silo itself. And not the extended version. As that is a version to extend the original one. Or am I wrong?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:25 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:12 pm Also, unless I am misunderstanding with reference to the manure, but if you put a manure silo extension near the pig pen, they will produce manure.
I thought that had to be just the manure heap silo itself. And not the extended version. As that is a version to extend the original one. Or am I wrong?
I’m not sure if they changed it but I think at the start at least you had to use the one in the silo extension menu for it to work. It could have changed but I have done that ever since 😆
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:06 pm I’m not sure if they changed it but I think at the start at least you had to use the one in the silo extension menu for it to work. It could have changed but I have done that ever since 😆
I know it changed somewhere. But must have changed then that both of them (extension or not) just act like a regular (manure) silo.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Ioshva wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:25 am In this game I cannot drink to my animal. I want drink sheep and cow but game is does this automatic. Does exist a water trough mod for FS22 for making the animals drink? I want trough he lose his water over time even if no animal so I can drink them. Also a manure heap which automatic make the manure so I can benefit the sheep and pig. Can any helping me?
Since nobody attempted OP let me try to help. With my knowledge there isnt a mod I know currently that you can place down by the animals and water them automatically. This existed in 19 hopefully it will come to 22.

What you can do now which I did is to edit the xml files to turn off manual water use for animal pens. This require a little bit technical knowledge but not hard just look at up.

There is a water mod that provides water for your factories but as I tested unfortunately doesn't work with animal pens.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

hun3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:54 pm
Since nobody attempted OP let me try to help. With my knowledge there isnt a mod I know currently that you can place down by the animals and water them automatically. This existed in 19 hopefully it will come to 22.

What you can do now which I did is to edit the xml files to turn off manual water use for animal pens. This require a little bit technical knowledge but not hard just look at up.

There is a water mod that provides water for your factories but as I tested unfortunately doesn't work with animal pens.
I think the op wants to water and I’m not sure a simple edit would work. I’m assuming there would have to be a trigger specific to water otherwise you would just have animals that need water that you can’t water
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The water pump to automatically water the animals was part of the seasons mod in fs19 so I doubt that one will come back, someone may make similar I guess at some point.
Ioshva

Post by Ioshva »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:04 pm I may be misunderstanding as there seems to be a language barrier here but I wonder if the OP is referring to the fact that buildings now have plumbing rather than having to supply them with water?
This is correct. I like to farm. I was grow up on a farms. I want to drink my animal to water not automatic. Even if exist a mod who water goes away automatic. I just want drink to my animal. In Europe some building still not have the pluming. I can use manure factory to pretend sheep is manure but I want to give the water.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Ioshva wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:39 pm This is correct. I like to farm. I was grow up on a farms. I want to drink my animal to water not automatic. Even if exist a mod who water goes away automatic. I just want drink to my animal. In Europe some building still not have the pluming. I can use manure factory to pretend sheep is manure but I want to give the water.
Then you can only use pastures, so no buildings. Then you can give them water.
Ioshva

Post by Ioshva »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:54 pm
hun3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:54 pm

I think the op wants to water and I’m not sure a simple edit would work. I’m assuming there would have to be a trigger specific to water otherwise you would just have animals that need water that you can’t water
This is sad.
Ioshva

Post by Ioshva »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:41 pm
Ioshva wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:39 pm This is correct. I like to farm. I was grow up on a farms. I want to drink my animal to water not automatic. Even if exist a mod who water goes away automatic. I just want drink to my animal. In Europe some building still not have the pluming. I can use manure factory to pretend sheep is manure but I want to give the water.
Then you can only use pastures, so no buildings. Then you can give them water.
TYVM much fast reply!