Bale limit consoles made a little bit easier

Zero76Gaming

Bale limit consoles made a little bit easier

Post by Zero76Gaming »

That new Hesston baler is nice for console players that have bale limits. This baler makes bigger bales. Which means less bales needed! It's nice! 👌

Normal 240cm bale straw: 9000l
Hesston bale: 13.000l

Normal 240cm bale hay: 8000l
Hesston bale: 11500l

Normal 240cm bale grass: 6500l
Hesston bale: 9400l

The only negative about it is that no autoload is accepting it (yet) and there are no balewrappers for it.
So for silage it isn't very helpful.
But it definitely helps with the bale limit if you store straw or hay.
Last edited by Zero76Gaming on Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Bale limit consoles made a little bit easier

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Also bale wrappers might not wrap any bases on the dimensions, unless the bales are the same size.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:49 pm Also bale wrappers might not wrap any bases on the dimensions, unless the bales are the same size.
The bales are the same size indeed.
Edit: wait do you mean same size as all the Heston bales or same size as the basegame bales?

They are bigger and more square then basegame bales.
But indeed that's a good point. Haven't tested if wrappers will accept them.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah some bales have different dimensions than base game ones so then the wrappers won't work.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:17 pm Yeah some bales have different dimensions than base game ones so then the wrappers won't work.
So yeah for silage it's better to use the clamps or another bailer then or any other silage mod. But for hay and straw storage this baler is very nice.
Illinois Farmer

Oh for sure. Whatever helps get around limits.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

I have a plan for getting around limits. It's called spending 1000plus next version. Lol
FTF
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:26 am I have a plan for getting around limits. It's called spending 1000plus next version. Lol
There’s no time like the present, the games just hitting its stride with awesome mods I actually just got rid of 19 and tucked my mods away for storage last weekend haha
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:57 am
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:26 am I have a plan for getting around limits. It's called spending 1000plus next version. Lol
There’s no time like the present, the games just hitting its stride with awesome mods I actually just got rid of 19 and tucked my mods away for storage last weekend haha
Truuuuu lol
FTF
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

Hesston Balers is a very nice mod and ARM-Team is always doing an excellent job. I like playing with the Net Wrap and Twine addons. For me is only a matter of few minitues to add twine into the baler.
Since I respect the copyright of the modders, I want to contact them to ask their permission to add twine to the Hesston balers, for my personal use of course. I know, if it is for personal use I don't have to get any persmission but as a person I always like to get a "green light" from a modder, even for my own personal use.
I tried to find them in the members list in order to send them a PM but it was impossible. I would like to ask a moderator if it is possible to send me a PM with the ARM-Team's username in order to contact them, if of course this is something that it can be done. If not, I'll find another way to contact them.
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
Enitan

Post by Enitan »

Or you could use a forage wagon and forget about the bales. That’s what I do. Dump whatever for silage into a clamp or the fermenting silos. The straw and grass dump right into a silo or hay loft. I haven’t baled minus contract work since discovering the bale limit.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Enitan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:01 am Or you could use a forage wagon and forget about the bales. That’s what I do. Dump whatever for silage into a clamp or the fermenting silos. The straw and grass dump right into a silo or hay loft. I haven’t baled minus contract work since discovering the bale limit.
A lot of people like to play realistic, thats how the game is meant to be played anyway, but with bale limits they don't make it easier to play like that. So then this baler is very helpful.

And if others like to play unrealistic, hey it's your savegame do whatever you want 😉 i wont tell you how you need to play.
Last edited by Zero76Gaming on Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I actually enjoy mowing and baleing. I have no idea why and I much prefer to have loose grass and hay in a silo, but I still mow and bale it most times.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:07 am […] the ARM-Team's username in order to contact them […]
You can try their website: http://www.arm-team.gr/contact-us/
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

michaelr wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:05 pm
Thank you very much !!
Happy Farming *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD