Bale limit consoles made a little bit easier

Enitan

Re: Bale limit consoles made a little bit easier

Post by Enitan »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:42 pm
Enitan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:01 am Or you could use a forage wagon and forget about the bales. That’s what I do. Dump whatever for silage into a clamp or the fermenting silos. The straw and grass dump right into a silo or hay loft. I haven’t baled minus contract work since discovering the bale limit.
A lot of people like to play realistic, thats how the game is meant to be played anyway, but with bale limits they don't make it easier to play like that. So then this baler is very helpful.

And if others like to play unrealistic, hey it's your savegame do whatever you want 😉 i wont tell you how you need to play.
Oh I’m not going to argue with ya one bit. I find the process of doing bales relaxing. Not so much when I get those fancy flashing letters telling me I’ve hit the limit lol

I do that as a practicality thing. A 200 bale limit is absolute silliness especially on the next gen consoles like I prefer to play on (I work on a computer screen all day so I don’t do a lot of pc gaming)

Tbh it’s the same as the pallet limit I work around that too with the cheap auto load trailer mod (the one that’s $12k or $24k I can’t remember). I buy a few and leave them at my various production points and hop around daily and dump the pallets in the trailer. Again outta necessity.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Enitan wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:56 pm Oh I’m not going to argue with ya one bit. I find the process of doing bales relaxing. Not so much when I get those fancy flashing letters telling me I’ve hit the limit lol

I do that as a practicality thing. A 200 bale limit is absolute silliness especially on the next gen consoles like I prefer to play on (I work on a computer screen all day so I don’t do a lot of pc gaming)

Tbh it’s the same as the pallet limit I work around that too with the cheap auto load trailer mod (the one that’s $12k or $24k I can’t remember). I buy a few and leave them at my various production points and hop around daily and dump the pallets in the trailer. Again outta necessity.
Oh i also wasn't trying to argue with you bud.
Was only mentioning something.

And yes regarding the bale limit on PS5 and Xbox Series, they are silly indeed. So are the pallet limits.
But i use the pallet storage and logistics (factory) mod to get around that.
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

It's so nice, just on all your productions and greenhouses set it to distribute, and all pallets are going automatically to the warehouse. When the price is right, spawn then, load them and sell them.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

I'm on PS4, and I do find it silly that next gen didnt have a higher bale limit. Just like ps4 had higher amount of mod space than xbox until this last update.
FTF
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

I do believe that the anderson wrappers would wrap any size of grass bales, but I never tried this, but I never tried this, but I was wondering if you can put grass bales in a silage bunker and it will convert it.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Sid1701d wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:19 pm I do believe that the anderson wrappers would wrap any size of grass bales, but I never tried this, but I never tried this, but I was wondering if you can put grass bales in a silage bunker and it will convert it.
No that won't work. But you have fermenting silo's / factories tho that makes it easier.