Pasture Questions

OrcaAmity

Pasture Questions

Post by OrcaAmity »

With the large cow pen we can add food and no water. With the small cow pen we can add water and no food. how does this work out?
EUROFARMER22

Re: How does This Work Out?

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

All of these questions, and any questions you 'll might have, will be answer if you read the tutorials:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/newsA ... ews_id=280

Without wanting to offend you, I've noticed you have been bombing the forum with questions you could easily resolve by reading the tutorials.
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:03 pm All of these questions, and any questions you 'll might have, will be answer if you read the tutorials:

Without wanting to offend you, I've noticed you have been bombing the forum with questions you could easily resolve by reading the tutorials.
Really? So why has Giants no longer put a Tutorial in the main menu like they did with the other FS games and why is that Tutorial under Help never answer what I need to know? I do feel offended because I'm not stupid and I know what I'm talking about. Just like the other day somebody spoke to me as if I was stupid when I asked about why the stone picker never worked for me back then. I was asked if I lowered it and turned it on. I can't believe I was asked those questions when it was obvious I lowered it and turned it on. It turned out we can't use the stone picker on a harvested field where we have to cultivate or plow the fields first. I wonder where's the different when the fields still has nothing growing when it's harvested.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

OrcaAmity wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:37 pm
Really? So why has Giants no longer put a Tutorial in the main menu like they did with the other FS games and why is that Tutorial under Help never answer what I need to know? I do feel offended because I'm not stupid and I know what I'm talking about. Just like the other day somebody spoke to me as if I was stupid when I asked about why the stone picker never worked for me back then. I was asked if I lowered it and turned it on. I can't believe I was asked those questions when it was obvious I lowered it and turned it on. It turned out we can't use the stone picker on a harvested field where we have to cultivate or plow the fields first. I wonder where's the different when the fields still has nothing growing when it's harvested.
No one thinks you’re stupid, there’s just people at all different levels of knowledge of the game and you would be amazed how many times the simplest answer is the correct one for someone. No one personally knows you so they can only throw out every possible solution. The difference in the rock picker was stated by me in the other thread. You wouldn’t pick rock after harvest because there’s trash on the field that would plug up the picker full of stuff you don’t want to pick. I would imagine giants asked the manufacturer when you should pick rock and they likely said in a clean worked field and that’s why the incorporated it that way, which is correct in my opinion. You can imaging how fast a picker would fill up with corn stalks on a freshly combined field with a few inches of trash covering the ground seeings how they’re basically giant rakes. The stalks would plug your tines then you would pick dirt as well.
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

Look, I will tell you this only once and is up to you to accept it or not.
No one and I say no one will deny to help you, and believe me I know what I am talking about. This forum is called General Discussion but in reality is Players Helping Others Players.
Now, if you don't care to learn the game aspects of FS22 is your problem and not anyone else. If you feel offended because you asked something and we telling you to read the tutorials first, is your problem. We are many people on this forum ready to help you, but if you DENY to read the FS22 tutorials then how in earth anyone else can help you?
Last but no least. Let me give you an example of your additude:
You visit the VW dealer and you buy the VW 1D.4 and you start blaming VW because you cannot hear the engine !!!!. The sales person is trying to tell you is an electric car and you start blaming VW because you cannot find the gas tank !!!!!. You asked some people to help you push the car to the nearest gas station and there you blaming the supervisor because he tell you he is unable to fill the car with unleaded 95 and you blaming VW for this !!!!!!
This is how you behave to many people in this forum. If you continue behaving like this then no one will bother to help you when you will have REAL problems with FS22.
I said what I have to say and I am not going to continue. I give up.

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
1 TB HDD
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Really? So why has Giants no longer put a Tutorial in the main menu like they did with the other FS games and why is that Tutorial under Help never answer what I need to know?
In game - main menu - left hand side, bottom icon: help menu, explains a lot
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:03 pm All of these questions, and any questions you 'll might have, will be answer if you read the tutorials:

Nobody talked to you as if you were stupid. Between here and Facebook and Im sure every other possible platform, every day people ask "why doesnt x work? Why is x happening?" etc etc while providing the least amount of information to ascertain the cause. Its like calling a mechanic and saying "why wont my car start?" It could be any number of reasons so you start with the simplest solutions and check off the boxes. Ive been playing this game since the original console version released and I still sometimes will suddenly have a problem and its just something simple that I missed or forgot to do.
Playing on PC and PS4
OrcaAmity

Getting Rid Of A Pasture

Post by OrcaAmity »

How do I sell or demolish a pasture? I can't find a selling option and the demolish option doesn't work. How surprising when so many things don't work.
Zero76Gaming

Re: Getting Rid Of A Pasture

Post by Zero76Gaming »

When in construction mode you need to be on the decoration or landscaping tab to be able to select Demolish.

Your welcome :hi:

Looking forward to your next thread.
Mwal

Re: Getting Rid Of A Pasture

Post by Mwal »

OrcaAmity wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:29 pm
There's times when I don't have time to reply to everyone. Also, how would you know? Are you stalking me?
You’ve posted at least ten threads on the same topics so yeah I’ve answered or tried to help you multiple times along with twenty other people and you just make a new one rather than respond to people. Less like stalking and more like you’re spamming and how shouldn’t we notice
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Re: Pasture Questions

Post by Chaki »

Merged two threads with similar topics to one and removed inflaming posts.

Avoid antagonizing people who try to help you and try to revisit topics you have already created instead of creating new ones, especially when the topics are similar.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Also, look around first at the forum to see if someone posted something about your issue.

Regarding your demolish issue, there was already a topic made yesterday with the solution right there in it:
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=192773
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

@ OrcaAmity

I'll give you a tip and is up to you if you want to follow it or not.

1. You have to realize that FS22 is a totally different game from previous versions.
2. Read the tutorials (https://www.farming-simulator.com/newsA ... ews_id=280) untill you'll be able to familiarize yourself with the game.
3. Go to the game and get familiarize with the menus etc.
4. Get a piece of paper and a pen and make two columns.
5. Play the game and when you will face a problem or you will have a question, write it on the left column and on the right column write what actions you did in order to resolve the problem(s).
6. Keep playing the game.
7. Come back Monday and if you still have questions make a new topic with the name "Seeking for answers" and write every problem/question etc you had while you were playing, and also write what actions you did in order to resolve the problem. In other words, what will you write on the paper during the next few days, you will write them here.
8. Everybody will gladly answer any questions you will might have and help you by giving you tips/suggestions/ideas etc.

This is the LAST time I am replying to you. Personally, if from now on you will continue with the same patern then I will not waste my time anymore with you. I hope you understand.
As I said is up to you. You'll decide what you want to do.

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
1 TB HDD
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Mr/Mrs/Miss EUROFARMER22 Without wanting to offend you, I'll break down your replies for clarification.

Your first reply was good. Unfortunately the OP got offended for some unexplained reason.

Your second reply was very wordy, and contained an analogy that made zero sense (no offence). You also stated "This forum is called General Discussion but in reality is Players Helping Others Players."

Your third reply was even more wordy than the first two, and contained more conflicting information. Your 8th point said "Everybody will gladly answer any questions you might have, and help by giving tips/suggestions and ideas", and then you go on to say "This is the LAST time I am replying to you". *thumbsup*

In all your words, you never answered his question.

Your idea of "player helping player" is to tell him to go play for the weekend, then come back and ask his questions. Well, He's clearly been playing already, and is asking his questions. Should he go do that again, and if so, how many times?

You accused him of "bombing the forum with questions", so should he put a bunch of questions in a single thread? I think that's a good question, because people also like to say "look around first at the forum to see if someone posted something about your issue", and it seams it would be easier to do that if separate questions were in separate threads.

Given all the words you typed, you probably could have answered his question in a sentence or two.
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

CoreyTr wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:44 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Whatever :lol: :lol: :lol:

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
1 TB HDD