Is something wrong with the Kubota SVL97-2?

JayC

Is something wrong with the Kubota SVL97-2?

Post by JayC »

Yesterday I played FS22 long enough to test out the various pieces of equipment from the Kubota DLC. When I got to the SVL97-2 I noticed the lift height is unusually low for a machine like that. I took a couple screenshots of the SVL97-2 lined up with the other New Holland skidsteers in the game, along with the Kubota SSV75. Don't mind the big bags of lime, I was testing its lift capacity when I took the shots.

As you can see, the SVL97-2 is considerably lower than the other machines. It's so low, it won't even be usable for a wide range of tasks. Kubota's own website says the SVL97-2 has a lift height of 128.5" and the SSV75 a lift height of 128.3". I guess what I'm wondering is, is this a mistake by Giants or is there a configuration of the SVL97-2 that has a much lower lift height? It's a great skidsteer otherwise. It's a tank.
Mwal

Re: Is something wrong with the Kubota SVL97-2?

Post by Mwal »

It looks like an issue to me, I would pull all your mods and run the test over again completely vanilla, then fill out a bug report so it gets fixed. You can find instructions on how to here viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424
JayC

Post by JayC »

I'll check that out. As for other mods, I don't have any enabled except for Easy Dev Controls, since this is my test save.
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

it definitely has a lower lift height.
OutlawFarms89

Post by OutlawFarms89 »

I run one of these in real life and there's a huge difference between this ingame height and real life, therefor I believe someone didn't read the specifications well enough.
OutlawFarms89

Post by OutlawFarms89 »

its something messed up on giants end for sure i tested on new save and no mods and still not lifting the proper height
garyst

Post by garyst »

I have noticed another small issue but with the Kubota m7. Even if you remove the license plate the plate holders are still showing. They don't show when configuring in the garage but are there when you purchase the tractor.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

OutlawFarms89 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:51 am its something messed up on giants end for sure i tested on new save and no mods and still not lifting the proper height
Meh? This is IMPOSSIBLE! GIants never messed up

/end of sarcasm.

It's better if you submit a bug report on their official bug tracker.

If you're lucky, they will read it...good luck!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Ohh, they do read them all, getting a reply might take a bit more time though.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Dudeguy

Post by Dudeguy »

JayC wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:12 am Yesterday I played FS22 long enough to test out the various pieces of equipment from the Kubota DLC. When I got to the SVL97-2 I noticed the lift height is unusually low for a machine like that. I took a couple screenshots of the SVL97-2 lined up with the other New Holland skidsteers in the game, along with the Kubota SSV75. Don't mind the big bags of lime, I was testing its lift capacity when I took the shots.

As you can see, the SVL97-2 is considerably lower than the other machines. It's so low, it won't even be usable for a wide range of tasks. Kubota's own website says the SVL97-2 has a lift height of 128.5" and the SSV75 a lift height of 128.3". I guess what I'm wondering is, is this a mistake by Giants or is there a configuration of the SVL97-2 that has a much lower lift height? It's a great skidsteer otherwise. It's a tank.
I can confirm as well that the height isn’t correct. I run compact track loaders in real life and the Kubota SVL 97-2 is able to load into dump trucks. I tested it against the Kubota skid steer and the height on the wheeled machine was much higher than the tracked. Also I would like to have a backup alarm added as well.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Yeah, the lack of a backup alarm is just plain dangerous.