Total Mixed Ration Suddenly Glitching Out

OrcaAmity

Total Mixed Ration Suddenly Glitching Out

Post by OrcaAmity »

Before anyone tells me to go to any tutorials, I don't need any tutorials because I've made Total Mixed Ration also known as Power Food for years. In FS 22 My first three lots of Total Mixed Ration came out fine. Now it's not. Whatever bale I put in first, I get a whole mixer full of the same type of bale. Earlier I put one hay bale, two silage and one straw and I ended-up with a whole mixer of hay. Then I added one straw, two silage and one hay and I ended-up with a whole mixer of straw.

I wonder what is the point in this game when it never works properly.

This problem going on is not me doing anything wrong because I've doing exactly the same thing as I did when it worked. So why isn't it working now?
Illinois Farmer

Re: Total Mixed Ration Suddenly Glitching Out

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Where did you buy your game from? Also are you using mods or base game stuff? Have you tried it with no mods installed?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

What mixer are you using?
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:11 pm Where did you buy your game from? Also are you using mods or base game stuff? Have you tried it with no mods installed?
I never use mods because they mess-up games.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

As you are using bales maybe the ratio is not correct as different bale sizes can now be made and different materials also effect bale capacities.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

OrcaAmity wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:43 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:11 pm Where did you buy your game from? Also are you using mods or base game stuff? Have you tried it with no mods installed?
Bad mods will I'd agree, but good mods made well do not.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The op said they don't use mods and all have this many problems. I think they have a bad copy of the game. Are you on pc? Post your log
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

It sounds like your first bale takes up too much space and the additional ones don't equalize enough to convert the food. Hopefully that made sense. Like norfolk farmer said
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Also have you checked the bale sizes? Bales have changed in fs22 compared to 19 so different types are different amounts so it’s not a case of all bales being 4000litres now (or whatever they were in fs19)
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

Also make sure the bale mixer is turned on the other bales may count but it will put whatever you last loaded on the top so mixing it will turn it into TMR
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Have you tried watching the tutorial?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

OrcaAmity wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:43 pm
What you describe definetely sounds like a bug that is caused by a mod conflict. Are you %100 sure you don't use even a single mod?
PS5 / FS22
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Another thing I thought of, maybe you're trying to use the straw thrower. :lol:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:55 pm The op said they don't use mods and all have this many problems. I think they have a bad copy of the game. Are you on pc? Post your log
I have a feeling he plays on console although I could be wrong.