Pasture Questions

Mwal

Re: Pasture Questions

Post by Mwal »

CoreyTr wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:44 pm Mr/Mrs/Miss EUROFARMER22 Without wanting to offend you, I'll break down your replies for clarification.

Your first reply was good. Unfortunately the OP got offended for some unexplained reason.

Your second reply was very wordy, and contained an analogy that made zero sense (no offence). You also stated "This forum is called General Discussion but in reality is Players Helping Others Players."

Your third reply was even more wordy than the first two, and contained more conflicting information. Your 8th point said "Everybody will gladly answer any questions you might have, and help by giving tips/suggestions and ideas", and then you go on to say "This is the LAST time I am replying to you". *thumbsup*

In all your words, you never answered his question.

Your idea of "player helping player" is to tell him to go play for the weekend, then come back and ask his questions. Well, He's clearly been playing already, and is asking his questions. Should he go do that again, and if so, how many times?

You accused him of "bombing the forum with questions", so should he put a bunch of questions in a single thread? I think that's a good question, because people also like to say "look around first at the forum to see if someone posted something about your issue", and it seams it would be easier to do that if separate questions were in separate threads.

Given all the words you typed, you probably could have answered his question in a sentence or two.
A couple posts up chaki removed a bunch of posts and combined some threads, there’s some context missing specifically about the players helping players part and some stuff is out of order now as well so some comments no longer make sense
CoreyTr

Re: Pasture Questions

Post by CoreyTr »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:15 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:44 pm ...
A couple posts up chaki removed a bunch of posts and combined some threads, there’s some context missing specifically about the players helping players part and some stuff is out of order now as well so some comments no longer make sense
Great, I don't like when that happens. Seems some other posts went missing recently as well. One suggested I re-read earlier posts. When I did that, I realized I had jumped the gun.

This post to EUROFARMER22 was meant as a joking poke, and luckily he seems to have taken it that way too.