Claas Xerion Tour Edition

Drew39

Claas Xerion Tour Edition

Post by Drew39 »

I lost this with the latest patch. I am on console and when I went to reinstall all my mods (not complaining...love the 8mb!) it was no longer there.

Anyone else notice this?
furman11

Re: Claas Xerion Tour Edition

Post by furman11 »

Drew39 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:22 pm I lost this with the latest patch. I am on console and when I went to reinstall all my mods (not complaining...love the 8mb!) it was no longer there.

Anyone else notice this?
This mod has long been removed from modhub. It must have been reported by someone, perhaps a copy of it, and Gigants removed it. I also lost this mod and probably will not come back to the game.
[*]XBOX SERIES X[*] :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

furman11 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:28 am
Drew39 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:22 pm I lost this with the latest patch. I am on console and when I went to reinstall all my mods (not complaining...love the 8mb!) it was no longer there.

Anyone else notice this?
This mod has long been removed from modhub. It must have been reported by someone, perhaps a copy of it, and Gigants removed it. I also lost this mod and probably will not come back to the game.
It was only ever intended to be on the Modhub for the Duration of the Treckertour event.
But i'm checking right now with the ModHub Team, the creator of the mod and NPLAYs Ansgar if we can make it happen.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
furman11

Post by furman11 »

Chaki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:34 pm

Anyone else notice this?
It was only ever intended to be on the Modhub for the Duration of the Treckertour event.
But i'm checking right now with the ModHub Team and NPLAYs Ansgar if we can make it happen.
It would be great if this mod came back. 🙂
Chaki

Post by Chaki »

furman11 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:45 pm
Chaki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:34 pm

But i'm checking right now with the ModHub Team and NPLAYs Ansgar if we can make it happen.
It would be great if this mod came back. 🙂
I get that. The reason it got taken off is, that we allow for no mods to feature any kind of extra stickers featuring a creators logo or somesuch as we'd rather have the vehicles "as is". The TreckerTour Xerion was given a temporary exception due to the limited time nature of the event and because it exists like that as a real life vehicle.

furman11

Post by furman11 »

Thanks a lot for the answer and we keep our fingers crossed for the success of the re-release of the mod🙂
Chaki

Post by Chaki »

furman11 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:45 pm Thanks a lot for the answer and we keep our fingers crossed for the success of the re-release of the mod🙂
And it's up again, we haven't yet decided when it's going to be taken down for good so grab it while you can and spread the word.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

furman11

Post by furman11 »

Chaki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:06 pm
furman11 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:45 pm Thanks a lot for the answer and we keep our fingers crossed for the success of the re-release of the mod🙂
And it's up again, we haven't yet decided when it's going to be taken down for good so grab it while you can and spread the word.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Great thank you very much. Already downloaded and working in the field again thanks a lot 🙂