Question about Contracts (Photo's of land owners)

FlyingMasterChef

Question about Contracts (Photo's of land owners)

Post by FlyingMasterChef »

So playing FS22 and when I look at contracts I see photos of real people, families, etc.. Even a papa smurf for Papa Smurf. I no longer see the drawn / cartoon pictures or names of land owners. I have tried a couple of different contract mods and don't know which (if any) made this change to the system. However, now, both of the 2 I have as well as if I don't have any mod for contracts loaded show the real-life photos. So, my question is this: What caused this to happen? Why is it still photos instead of cartoons even with no mods installed? And where are these pictures stored and called for (what file/scrips is calling them into the game?)

If anyone has those answers I'd like to know because I want to (at least in MY game) put my photo in for land that I own. That would be very cool!!!

The odd thing is that this is real; I have included an attachment showing one such 'owner'. Yet, not one of my MANY MANY MANY Google searches with all different types of search terms has shown any info on this at all. Not even a Reddit post of anyone else ever asking this question. No way do I believe I am the first person to ever ask this question on Google or in any FS 19/22 forum or, as I stated, on Reddit, where so much information comes from nowadays on all things everything!!!!

Thank you all so much for any insight into this. I just want to put my pic in as owner of the land I own in game. So need to know where/how if possible. (seems like it's a hidden conspiracy with all the NON-information about it. LOL!!!!!)

http://www.sgpi.net/images/pic1.png

http://www.sgpi.net/images/pic2.png

Thanks everyone,

Greg
Drmattymd

Re: Question about Contracts (Photo's of land owners)

Post by Drmattymd »

Apparently it's built into the map you're using. Adding your own picture seems pointless to me since you could only see it on the contracts page and contracts aren't going to generate for property you own, unless I'm missing something.
Playing on PC and PS4
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The modder has probably set the map up that way. I noticed on a few maps on FS19 that contracts were for various YouTuber’s. You will probably find they contributed to the map or did the testing for it maybe.

I think it may have been Six Ashes. I know I was regularly doing contracts for VirtualFarmer.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

The modder has apparently probably built it in, and set the map up that way.
FlyingMasterChef

Post by FlyingMasterChef »

Well, I thought all of that as well. And yes, a few of the people are YouTubers. As well as other mod builders. However, here is where it gets odd.... The map we are currently running is Wild West 16x. When installed stock it uses the cartoon drawn people as owning the farms. We put in a contract mod and it changed to the real photos. Then we took it out and the real photos were still there. Then we tried a different contract mod and it went back to the cartoons. Put the other back in and the real were back. Then they were real when we put in the second one again. It's almost as if it is totally random as to which ones show up. 99.999% of the time now it's the real photos. But sometimes it's the cartoons. And it doesn't matter the mod we use if any. I have NOT tried another map with it so I will do that..

As for only seeing the pics on OUR game that's fine. I'm not saying you or anyone else should see me as owning a field. I just thought it would be cool to change up some of the pics.. :)

Greg
Highlander21

Post by Highlander21 »

I have created some images for my game. I have left the instructions on how i created them in the modding section it might help. viewtopic.php?f=895&t=193039