Augers moving

Beanbrother

Augers moving

Post by Beanbrother »

Has anyone come across any little tricks to stop the augers from moving? They’re barely moving but it is enough so that they get out of alignment. I know that they will still work but I have soft diagnosed ADHD and if they’re not lined up properly it just bothers me
Zero76Gaming

Re: Augers moving

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Don't have a solution for you, but it sounds like you got OCD as well? I noticed myself i can't stand it when stuff doesn't line up or is crooked etc etc.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Thanks for making a post. Now I'll notice lol
FTF
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I have the same issue and haven't found a solution. I just keep moving it back to where it should be. I guess it proves the world is flat and slightly tilted :lol:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

It's been a problem for years. The two interactive boxes cause the physics to repel them. It's all part of the weirdness of handling movable objects.

If the ground is perfectly flat though it doesn't seem to be an issue.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

It isn't just augers, I've had several different trailers do the same especially log trailers and a few times my seeder would do it but not that often.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I've begun noticing trailers and auger wagons moving and sliding, whilst in the field being unloaded into by harvesters. Gets really annoying when they slide far enough that the harvester can't continue unloading.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:26 pm I've begun noticing trailers and auger wagons moving and sliding, whilst in the field being unloaded into by harvesters. Gets really annoying when they slide far enough that the harvester can't continue unloading.
That’s disappointing. I guess I’ve always dumped on the go and I’ve never noticed that
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

Having same problem...Must be a lot of small earthquakes on Western Wilds :lol: So I just keep moving it back.
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4