Problems demolishing placeables

richnshaz

Problems demolishing placeables

Post by richnshaz »

Has anyone else got this problem not been playing for few weeks switched the ps5 on tonight and can’t delete any placeables on all off my maps so switched off all mods still no joy .so in frustration I deleted everything and started from scratch still the same gutted as some maps had 120+ hours
Zero76Gaming

Re: Problems demolishing placeables

Post by Zero76Gaming »

There are already 2 topics about this, so in the future please look first before opening. You can use search tool on this forum. Not trying to insult you, just giving you a tip. Now you deleted everything for nothing.

But here is the solution for you:
When in construction mode make sure you are on the decoration or landscaping tab to be able to select the demolish.
Last edited by Zero76Gaming on Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

As a said not been on for a while but in future I will use the search tool 👍and when people say not trying to insult you they usually are
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

richnshaz wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:58 am As a said not been on for a while but in future I will use the search tool 👍and when people say not trying to insult you they usually are
Nah mate, I just tried to help and give you a tip. Cuz now you lost all your progress over nothing and I feel for you.

I only say: not trying to insult you, when there is a language barrier. I'm dutch and sometimes struggling to find the right words to try to explain myself. And if 1 person misread what I mean it's not fun. While I try to help.