new tractor brands?

dirt88

new tractor brands?

Post by dirt88 »

I'm no expert but with addon of Kubota outside of some discontinued brands dose fs22 all the tractor brands available in north America.
eric21

Re: new tractor brands?

Post by eric21 »

There's still tonnes of equipment brands in NA, but NA isn't the world
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I’m pretty sure they have all the big international brands as far as tractors go, I personally can’t think of one that’s still actively producing tractors that isn’t included. As grumpy Eric said though there’s still a lot of equipment brands not included and they have a long way to go with some crops like root crops
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

eric21 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:15 am There's still tonnes of equipment brands in NA, but NA isn't the world
this ... wanted to type something similar last night but it came over quite angry after rereading it so i thought better of it :mrgreen:

that being said. in game it's only looks unlike real life where a different brand actually is different in more ways
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Most of the major North American brands are in the game but there are lots of models and product lines that are missing so still room for growth.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

eric21 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:15 am There's still tonnes of equipment brands in NA, but NA isn't the world
Yes for equipment, but the op said tractor brands. There aren't anymore that I can think of for tractors.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:44 pm
Yes for equipment, but the op said tractor brands. There aren't anymore that I can think of for tractors.
I know Mahindra make small tractors, like Kubota, but we now have Kubota and Antonio Carrera in the game. The last thing we need are more small tractors. I know WTFarmgirl also has a small 50hp tractor but it's from a brand I've never hear of. Again no more 50hp tractors pls.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

and truck licenses wouldn't you like? like scania, mercedes benz, ford, etc... I think it would be great, but I'm a console player... I know that the pc ones have many mods of those brands
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:43 pm and truck licenses wouldn't you like? like scania, mercedes benz, ford, etc... I think it would be great, but I'm a console player... I know that the pc ones have many mods of those brands
Oh i would love to have a good looking Scania T-730 V8 in game.
(We got something similar in modhub, but that has 0 detail)
Farmeros Argentinos

yes, as it is, I would like the giants to focus on bringing important brand licenses like the ones I said about the trucks... first I would like them to fix the problem of the contracts...
Farmeros Argentinos

trucks i meant
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Well tbh, modhub is getting overloaded with trucks.

I rather see them work on the contract issue and then bring more equipment as we have so many trucks already
Farmeros Argentinos

I think the same... the issue of contracts has become very ugly... they hardly come out... the farm stagnates. it is always advancing time... I am a person who loves making contracts with my machinery :sadnew:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

deerefarm wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:10 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:44 pm
I know Mahindra make small tractors, like Kubota, but we now have Kubota and Antonio Carrera in the game. The last thing we need are more small tractors. I know WTFarmgirl also has a small 50hp tractor but it's from a brand I've never hear of. Again no more 50hp tractors pls.
They were in 19. I assumed they were licensed in 22 as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Kioti, they are a South Korean tractor brand, very similar to Kubota and Landini. They sell to Australia and Europe and US apparently