Bale wrappers

FarminMarvin01

Bale wrappers

Post by FarminMarvin01 »

I keep getting "folding is not allowed while the tool is attached to this joint" I tried every kind of wrapper and different tractors. This comes up when I first try to unfold the wrapper. What am I doing wrong ? Help please
Zero76Gaming

Re: Bale wrappers

Post by Zero76Gaming »

FarminMarvin01 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:36 pm I keep getting "folding is not allowed while the tool is attached to this joint" I tried every kind of wrapper and different tractors. This comes up when I first try to unfold the wrapper. What am I doing wrong ? Help please
Can you upload a picture that shows the setup. (Tractor with bale wrapper attached)
You can use giants image server to share it:
https://image.giants-software.com/
FarminMarvin01

Post by FarminMarvin01 »

So I think I succeeded in sending a n image. Sorry if I sent more than one.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

FarminMarvin01 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:41 am So I think I succeeded in sending a n image. Sorry if I sent more than one.
You didnt post any here. After uploading it you need to copy past the BBcode in your reply here. With more then 1 picture you need to copy more then 1 bbcode.

More info about this can be found here: (scroll down for english)
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
FarminMarvin01

Post by FarminMarvin01 »

Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

FarminMarvin01 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:04 am Image
Ah thats why I asked for a picture. That is a wrapper to make very long silage bales. And that is not supposed to be behind a tractor. You need to jump in the wrapper to turn it on (make sure you have the option on in the menu to keep the engine running) then you need to load your grass bales into that wrapper.

Here is a video on how to:
https://youtu.be/zytxcD4maIk
FarminMarvin01

Post by FarminMarvin01 »

Ah I see thanks for the info. Will give that a try