Bale fermentation and storage

Neofit

Bale fermentation and storage

Post by Neofit »

Hi,

So I have tried this second hand bale wrapper, and am now doing silage as my main money-making machine. Problem is, I now have rows of bales fermenting all around my property. I use an autoload mod so they are in small 2-bale rows, but still too many of them, I am getting 1M+ liters/year.

What I am looking for is a mod of an open hangar that would take in wrapped grass bales, keep them displayed them, and also let them ferment inside.

I have the Pallet and Bale Warehouse mod, which is awesome, but it is just a warehouse and I move bales into it after they've fermented outside.

I've checked some open bale hangars, but they just store stuff, wrapped bales in there don't ferment. Does anyone know of a mod that would display wrapped grass bales in a nice orderly fashion, yet let them ferment, if at all possible within the game engine? With a delivery point of course, I don't want to be manually stacking up a hundred bales every three months :).

Thanks.
FS19+22 PC
norfolk farmer

Re: Bale fermentation and storage

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm not sure what you are looking for exists yet in 22, hopefully we get something appear like we had in 19 which worked as you want the bale stack mod from GTX was my favourite bale storage mod in 19.