Bloomfield, Canada

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Bloomfield, Canada

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Hummes79 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:14 am OK, think I found the conflicting mod. It`s `Better Time Scale`.
Well I'm glad you found the issue. I was thinking that more ppl would have probably been stating issues if it was just the map causing them. Now you can just enjoy the map lol
FTF
Coopio5636

Post by Coopio5636 »

Hiya, love this map, I think it’s really good. I discovered on a recent playing sessions Field 7 is showing as $0 when I go to buy it. Im sorry if this has already been raised but I couldn’t find it.

Thank you.
NicoNine

Post by NicoNine »

@rubberburner89 any news on when the update is coming out? Looking mostly for the lightning/shadow fix :)
A.f.506

Post by A.f.506 »

Loving the map,especially where its based at,one thing I notice tho is I cannot get snow to stick. It will hold till about 10ish in game time then disappear until it snows at night,other then that have had no issues at all awesome work 🤘🤘
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Just glad to see a map from you (Rubberburner) on console. Had plenty of fun on your pc map from 17 before I swapped to console.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

NicoNine wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:13 pm @rubberburner89 any news on when the update is coming out? Looking mostly for the lightning/shadow fix :)
yup I'm waiting also.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Do please make more. I’m curious and have never seen it anywhere, but how long does it take to make a map like Bloomfield?
howey

Post by howey »

Really enjoying the map as I have close to 100hrs already and barely scratched the surface on what I want to do on my gameplay.

Biggest thing I like the most is the crop calender allowing you to continue double cropping so you can maximise your field output. Only issue I have so far is the train grain elevator not having the unloading function come up so you have to go on the tracks and unload your crop without getting hit my the train lol. But overall great map.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

howey wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:00 am Really enjoying the map as I have close to 100hrs already and barely scratched the surface on what I want to do on my gameplay.

Biggest thing I like the most is the crop calender allowing you to continue double cropping so you can maximise your field output. Only issue I have so far is the train grain elevator not having the unloading function come up so you have to go on the tracks and unload your crop without getting hit my the train lol. But overall great map.
I noticed the same issue but certain trailers it will come up so I think the trigger is just a little low.
NicoNine

Post by NicoNine »

Did the author go MIA?
Would really love an updated version to be released fixing the lightning and shadows. Seen Farmer Klein running the fixed version but it's not on mod hub.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I just had an interesting little error. I don’t know if it’s the map or the tree devoured thing ( the black one). I destroyed a number of the hardwood trees on the little piece of purchasable land by the road adjacent to the N/S road at the front of the cow farm. One of them is gone except for the very top branches that are floating in the air, disembodied, it seems forever. I guess it could make an interesting Halloween story. 🙀
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

NicoNine wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:33 pm Did the author go MIA?
Would really love an updated version to be released fixing the lightning and shadows. Seen Farmer Klein running the fixed version but it's not on mod hub.
I wondered that too shortly after release. I thought I'd get into this map but had some issues. Now that Griffin is out I deleted this map. Unfortunate because the layout was nice
FTF
ChicoAlpha

Post by ChicoAlpha »

Hey just wondering if you'll be having an update for Bloomfield anytime soon? Enjoying the map a lot, have notice a couple known issues. But overall great map buddy!
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

Bloomfield was on the testing list last week, so I assuming it's an update coming through.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Dan279 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:07 pm Bloomfield was on the testing list last week, so I assuming it's an update coming through.
Back on the list today, hopefully it passes soon!