Bloomfield, Canada

Johnny Bronco

Re: Bloomfield, Canada

Post by Johnny Bronco »

Angler1409 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:27 pm
Johnny Bronco wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:05 pm Fantastic map Rubberburner. Thanks for all the effort you put into it. Does anyone know how you can remove the forest floor foliage. I cleared part of a forest to expand a field, but was unable to remove the small branches, grasses, and ferns. Tried mowing, plowing, cultivating, and all the various landscaping tools. Thanks
I usually find "painting" over it with the meadow grass under plants removes this.
Worked. Thanks
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Anyone else have issues with precision and having crops whither too soon like someone reported a few days back? Or was that an isolated incident?
FTF
Fulaz

Post by Fulaz »

Great map, little issue. I tried to use train to sell potatoes, but the message in Help Text says "Rent train for %s per hour" and when I press R, it doesn't say "Return rented train" and doesn't tell me the distance from the locomotive. I stayed still trying to figure out what was wrong and after a bit the train arrived as usual. I checked the trainsystem.xml file and it says "0$ per hour" to rent a train, but when in game, it make you pay as normal, so it work, but there's something broken I think.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:33 am Anyone else have issues with precision and having crops whither too soon like someone reported a few days back? Or was that an isolated incident?
Finishing up my second year and haven"t noticed that issue yet.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Crashmac wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:30 am
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:33 am Anyone else have issues with precision and having crops whither too soon like someone reported a few days back? Or was that an isolated incident?
Finishing up my second year and haven"t noticed that issue yet.
Thanks for responding. Wanted some feedback before the big move lol
FTF
Hummes79

Post by Hummes79 »

That was me. And I have this issue furterhmore at my 3rd harvest (year 3). New savegame and a new insall of FS22 didn´t help.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Hummes79 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:37 pm That was me. And I have this issue furterhmore at my 3rd harvest (year 3). New savegame and a new insall of FS22 didn´t help.
Are you on console or PC? I definitely am interested in doing this map so but dont wanna have lots of headaches lol
FTF
Hummes79

Post by Hummes79 »

I`m on PC.
crash

Post by crash »

Im on xbox s
Series s, latest version of everything. No problems. I sleep my way from planting to harvest, wake up at 9 the day crops should is ready to harvest, no problems, play at 1x aka real time. Ofc seasons and pf.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Hummes79

Post by Hummes79 »

Made a new attempt with new savegame: Sowing wheat in March. In November, this was ripe around 12 noon. Seconds later it was withered.
Second attempt: sowing in August. Ripe in July. Also withered seconds later.
I do not know what the reason is. Seasons on, 1 day/Month, LS and PF latest versions.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

crash wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:30 pm Im on xbox s
Series s, latest version of everything. No problems. I sleep my way from planting to harvest, wake up at 9 the day crops should is ready to harvest, no problems, play at 1x aka real time. Ofc seasons and pf.
Thanks. I'm on PS4 and my son just started a save. I'm definitely playing this map. Feels so much more natural the way its setup and I live having a proper town instead of everything spread across the map.
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Hummes79 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:23 am Made a new attempt with new savegame: Sowing wheat in March. In November, this was ripe around 12 noon. Seconds later it was withered.
Second attempt: sowing in August. Ripe in July. Also withered seconds later.
I do not know what the reason is. Seasons on, 1 day/Month, LS and PF latest versions.
I'm console but did you try removing all mods and/or with only precision activated? Maybe it's another mod conflicting
FTF
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I think this is one of, if not the best maps I’ve played. It’s perfect for role playing. I, also, agree about the town feel, @Honkeyfarmer_v1010.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:47 am I think this is one of, if not the best maps I’ve played. It’s perfect for role playing. I, also, agree about the town feel, @Honkeyfarmer_v1010.
For some reason the map feels huge too. I downloaded when this map dropped but have yet to check it out until my kid started a new save tonight. I know exactly where I'm starting my farm and like you said, there are so many options. Love that I can run a business in town on some lots instead of wasting field space. If I need something from the store, I " head into town". Its a great map that can fill the void of no Lone Oak. Looking forward to many hours on this map. Love that we are getting more map makers jumping in for console releases!
FTF
Hummes79

Post by Hummes79 »

OK, think I found the conflicting mod. It`s `Better Time Scale`.