Bloomfield, Canada

rubberburner89

Re: Bloomfield, Canada

Post by rubberburner89 »

Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:45 pm Is field 7 free for anyone else?
Somehow, myself and all my tester missed that... Won't be free after the next update :biggrin2:
Nothing Runs Like A Deere When It's Getting Chased By A Magnum
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

rubberburner89 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:41 pm
Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:45 pm Is field 7 free for anyone else?
Somehow, myself and all my tester missed that... Won't be free after the next update :biggrin2:
Out of curiosity before I start a new save soon, any speculation on if update will require a new save?

Thanks for the great looking map btw!
FTF
rubberburner89

Post by rubberburner89 »

Out of curiosity before I start a new save soon, any speculation on if update will require a new save?
Yes and no... There are terrain height fixes on fields 49, 51 and 52, that if you feel you can't live without, then it would require a new save-game. Otherwise, you can update without a new save-game and get everything else without issue... if that makes sense.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

rubberburner89 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:10 am
Yes and no... There are terrain height fixes on fields 49, 51 and 52, that if you feel you can't live without, then it would require a new save-game. Otherwise, you can update without a new save-game and get everything else without issue... if that makes sense.
I'll have to ponder that and how long I can wait but I appreciate the response lol
FTF
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I made a couple bonehead choices in my role playing game. I’m going to “practice” with equipment on my current game, then start with the cow and horse farm, leaving the pig farm empty until later. I tried to sell all the stuff on the start farm, but that didn’t go so well. 🙇 I’ll just move the equipment around until It’s time to start on that. It’s such a good farm!
FarmerKiwi

Post by FarmerKiwi »

I started this map last night and have found that AI are not willing to do their job correctly. Was planting Canola in field 4 and he did the first run fine but on the 2nd run he carried on into field 1 which I had planted sugarcane in when he turned to do the next run he did field 1 then 4 and carried on through field 18,19 and 20 the only thing that stopped him was the trees next to 20.
I started the map again today and while plowing the AI decided it would only plow 1 row then miss one and when he did the next one he would start on an angle and then about halfway would straighten up. This carried on for the rest of the field and when I stopped the AI to do the row it then would not let me lower the plow and when I tried to fold the plow it would say cannot do this while it is turned on. I am not sure if this is a problem that the owner of the map should have picked up but being loaded through mod hub should have been picked up by Giants. I have just finished harvesting the wheat on field 2 and the AI is doing the same as he did on field 4. Not sure what is causing this but thought I had better let someone know about it.
Last edited by FarmerKiwi on Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimulatedFarmer

I managed to harvest everything in the main farm fine, except for a diagonal start in field 3, but I may have caused that by not placing the tractor straight. I didn’t think anything about it until the previous post.
mountainman

Post by mountainman »

Great map so far. One issue I am seeing is some of the ground foliage are permanent. Example: At the start farm I cleared some trees and leveled the land behind the silo to place sheds and you cannot paint over the foliage to remove them and it shows up in the sheds.
Mountainman
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So its 1 December and the canola is finally ready to go. Is this an East Coast thing? I’m from SK things are pretty frozen in December
crash

Post by crash »

I think its a product of the base games crop growth times and the maps modified crop calendar. For the first time on fs22 you can plant a ceral in the fall, harvest in may and plant another crop. I went with barley snd corn, and most likely goning to harvest in december...
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
rubberburner89

Post by rubberburner89 »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:05 pm So its 1 December and the canola is finally ready to go. Is this an East Coast thing? I’m from SK things are pretty frozen in December
In reality... no.The double crop calendar wasn't meant to be realistic.... it was meant to be something new, I thought people would enjoy. This being said things like this could be adjusted on my next map if enough people disliked it (IF I have another map in 22).
SimulatedFarmer

I like it.
crash

Post by crash »

The starter harvester/header combo when used with a worker doesn't harvest everything, it leaves stripes. Seems like the worker thinks the header is wider than it is.. Map or header problem?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Thats a header problem. It had that problem since release. I've submitted a bug report, but I don't know if they're going to fix it. If affects the Case 7150 using the Case 3020 header and the NH CH7.70 using the Superflex header.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

crash wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:55 pm The starter harvester/header combo when used with a worker doesn't harvest everything, it leaves stripes. Seems like the worker thinks the header is wider than it is.. Map or header problem?
Header problem, I've had that issue with it on other maps.