Hi

LittleWatt

Hi

Post by LittleWatt »

Hi, I'm new here. Sounds like an intro forums used 10 years ago. Nonetheless, I'm here anyway.

Some history: FS17 was my first and only game in series Until FS22. i just picked it up after Frithgar (YT) convinced me. Started on Elm Creek. Some frustrating changes to game from FS17, but I'm adapting. Did my first grape harvest, which much like the intro to sugarcane in FS17, I immediately liked it. Some other rather interesting additions are the productions. I'm mostly an RPG guy, okay that's not true, I'm mostly a Skyrim guy, but I see lots of potential role playing. I've already started research on top cotton and wool producers in the world and looking for a map that would fit.

Anyway, hi. I am more than 12 I promise.

Is there a console mod request thread? I'm looking for more electric and methane vehicles. And a more powerful grape tractor. Something around the 150hp range. Unless anyone has already experimented and found a suitable in-game options. I know medium sized tractors won't fit the row space.
ASOLANDRI

Re: Hi

Post by ASOLANDRI »

LittleWatt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:32 am Is there a console mod request thread? I'm looking for more electric and methane vehicles. And a more powerful grape tractor. Something around the 150hp range. Unless anyone has already experimented and found a suitable in-game options. I know medium sized tractors won't fit the row space.
:hi: Hi, and welcome to the forum. :hi: Now I don't think there'll be a thread related to console mod request, and modders rarely ever respond to mod request.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours