Horse control?

hun3

Horse control?

Post by hun3 »

I 'm wondering if anyone know if its possible to edit how you control the horses? It feels so weird especially how they turn.

Is there maybe a mod?

Thanks,
-Sincerely Arthur Morgan
ctb123

Re: Horse control?

Post by ctb123 »

I've not noticed any such mods out there, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

How would you like to see it changed?
humbe

Post by humbe »

Maybe compatability with this ?

I totally agree it feels a bit clunky to ride.. But I have no suggestions as to how it would be better. Using my feet to control it is not an option, and neither is having some sort of reins integrating with the PC..

Well.. To add realism, for me, I think the best thing would do if the horse just stood still or did what it wanted to do when I tried to ride it ;)
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I have never understood why it’s necessary to ride them and call it training. I’d rather see the feed part amplified. I want to have horses, but find the riding a pain and boring after the first few times.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:52 pm I have never understood why it’s necessary to ride them and call it training. I’d rather see the feed part amplified. I want to have horses, but find the riding a pain and boring after the first few times.
I only takes you 2 minutes. But tbh in my opinion horse aren't profitable in this game.
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:58 pm
SimulatedFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:52 pm I have never understood why it’s necessary to ride them and call it training. I’d rather see the feed part amplified. I want to have horses, but find the riding a pain and boring after the first few times.
I only takes you 2 minutes. But tbh in my opinion horse aren't profitable in this game.
I agree. I’m, as often, relating to actually training horses in various areas, such as dressage, jumping, barrel racing, racing, etc. what I have started doing is putting in a small barn and keeping just one for atmosphere. They’ve done remarkably well at modeling and mechanics. Since I can’t really ride anymore, I was fantasizing. 😂🤣😅
hun3

Post by hun3 »

ctb123 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:13 pm I've not noticed any such mods out there, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

How would you like to see it changed?
Mainly to be able to turn faster...for example like you control horses in Red Dead redemption. I mean I dont want that much detail just a small tweak.