Bourneheath

BrummieFarmer

Re: Bourneheath

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Goose66 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:31 pm Re the bumpy fields around the islands etc. Just use the soften terrain in landscaping. Worked every time for me.
For Brummie, please say its not a new save required update !!
I had to add and fix bale triggers, so a save may be required i'm affraid, but not 100% sure... This is just what I have been told... Fingers crossed no...
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

eide83 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:56 pm ". There is not a problem with the BGA, you have to own it before you can deliver to it... That is nothing to do with the map, that is an FS thing...

But if I don't own it, I can, normally, deliver the bales there and can sell them or in this point, I had a job to deliver sillage bales to the BGA. :hmm: because the BGA is also just a selling point or not?!

Anyway, looking forward the update and glad you're staying in progress... *thumbsup*
no, the BGA does not act as a sellpoint, so not sure why the contract system is even sending you there... since fs19, you have to own it before you can do anything with it...
Boots

Post by Boots »

Here are pictures that show the areas that the combine missed and the ground needs to be smoothed
hope this helps?

Boots

Post by Boots »

I like what you have done with the gates.
I have not seen this on other maps I have been on and even Giants gates don't work like that

That is the way you would open the gates in real life so they were out of the road of anything
going in or out

well done top marks
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Boots wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:45 am Here are pictures that show the areas that the combine missed and the ground needs to be smoothed
hope this helps?

Thanks for the info, the pictures are really helpful...
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Boots wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:50 pm I like what you have done with the gates.
I have not seen this on other maps I have been on and even Giants gates don't work like that

That is the way you would open the gates in real life so they were out of the road of anything
going in or out

well done top marks
I have played a lot of maps since fs15 and always get stuck on gates going in/out areas, so i done them properly :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Sorry update is taking so long guys, but it has been with Giants since 8th July and they keep rejecting it due to a problem with one of their own buildings... I have raised a ticket and resubmitted, so hopefully this will get sorted soon...

Re New savegame after update: As i mentioned before a new save may be needed, but i am not sure, but if it is needed you can follow the instructions on this video so you don't loose any progress... https://youtu.be/3KUdtF5KpAw
Boots

Post by Boots »

You may know about this one ?
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Boots wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:07 am You may know about this one ?
That one is only visible during the winter months. You will see that it is up in the air as it is being held by a snowman.

Boots

Post by Boots »

Re the invisible one - (Good one like it ha ha)
I don't play with seasons (it is the biggest cheat in this game)
Thanks for that
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Boots wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:19 am Re the invisible one - (Good one like it ha ha)
I don't play with seasons (it is the biggest cheat in this game)
Thanks for that
Do you mean not using seasons (season cycles in FS22) is a cheat -- or using it is? If it's using seasons, I don't understand how that is a cheat?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Boots

Post by Boots »

Great - We have got an update today
Thanks for your hard work
Quick question - how is johnny and where have you all been I have missed you all
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Boots wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:14 pm Great - We have got an update today
Thanks for your hard work
Quick question - how is johnny and where have you all been I have missed you all
Yeah the update was with Giants for a long time, but now it's here... hopefully no more problems *thumbsup*

Johnny is doing well, we might be streaming again very soon