Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

ajFarmer

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by ajFarmer »

@chaskuchar1-You cant sell Productions once you buy them
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

That's fake news.....go into construction and just sell the building....thats the only way to get rid of it
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

ajFarmer wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:04 pm -new farmland purchases must not contain crops other than grass.............NEW
Does owning a land on the forest count? :confusednew:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@ASOLANDRI- Forest is fine I meant field crops like wheat, and corn etc... You can buy those fields after harvest or before the Ai Seeds them, I suppose if you buy when there are harvestable crops you can just mulch or cultivate them that would be within the rules.

I am having a blast with the rule set. Most fun I have ever had honestly, Its a grind but that's what I like. I do use old cheap equipment mods to help get going. But I also edit the price of them if the are to cheap.
I stay away from equipment that's not realistic. I think I have made edits to 20 or so mods to make them realistic like fuel consumption and HP. That's the modders curse :lol:
serafu93

Post by serafu93 »

I tried to merge the fields 9 10 11 but the mod courseplay fails to recognize that they are a single field, so I cannot create paths, does anyone know how to solve?
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@serafu93- Courseplay has a real nice feature to create custom fields to merge them, It also comes in handy if the fields are to close together and it recognizes it as one large field.
There is a few areas on the map I made them to close and the custom fields feature resolves it.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

in the olden days i coould help a contract worker by helping him/her with my equipment. i am doing plowing on field 7. i bought a plow to help with it and the game would not let me help. thats ok but it differs from other games. i don't know if that is the case on fs22 or just griffin. just an observation. i have been able to provide help on baling contracts by hauling machinery to the field. and on another map i was able to bale silage with my own baler.

ok, was able to lease a different baler and use the tractor on the contract to bale the hay with my leased baler. that was a good trade. i was able to make 180cm bales instead of the 125. lot less hauling...
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

serafu93 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:57 am I tried to merge the fields 9 10 11 but the mod courseplay fails to recognize that they are a single field, so I cannot create paths, does anyone know how to solve?
Elaborating on AJs answer to you. two ways to do it.
1. Make sure you are not in a vehicle. Go into the AI menu and you will have a new option down the bottom named draw custom field. You can then use the right mouse button on the minimap to define the edges of the field you want. Courseplay will name it and you are good to go.

2. The other alternative is take a tractor to the area. Bring up the courseplay hud. Next to the green triangle is a circle you might not have noticed or used. It is a record button. Position yourself on the edge of the field, pr4ess record (circle should go red) and drive around the outline of the custom field you want. When you have done the full loop, turn off record and courseplay should ask you to name the field. (same as option 1.

Option 1 is obviously fast and relies on the minimap being quite accurate. You can edit the field boundary after but if you want more precise control of the boundary then Option 2 is your best bet
CapeCodDrivah

Post by CapeCodDrivah »

Did the land areas change in new update, the land lease mod and land prices don't match so i cant figure out which ones I'm trying to buy when they don't have filed number? thanks, love the map
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@CapeCodDrivah- I only changed (lowered) a few farmland prices to the north side of map. The Farmland ID numbers remained the same
Stormfan87

Post by Stormfan87 »

Me and my buddy were playing on this map together, now its telling me the map is unavailable. Why is that? He can get into the game no problem
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

Stormfan87 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:18 pm Me and my buddy were playing on this map together, now its telling me the map is unavailable. Why is that? He can get into the game no problem
Did either you or your friend update the map?
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
Stormfan87

Post by Stormfan87 »

Dan279 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:21 pm
Stormfan87 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:18 pm Me and my buddy were playing on this map together, now its telling me the map is unavailable. Why is that? He can get into the game no problem
Did either you or your friend update the map?
Yeah we did,we figured it out.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I have managed to spill some barley on the shop floor. I was trying to fill a bucket from a barley pallet. Somehow it started to put the barley on the floor. That was a bug for sure. But now my problem is that as I cannot buy the shop I cannot scoop up the spilled barley or delete it with the painting tool. Anybody has any suggestions?
PS5 / FS22
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Try running a cultivator over it
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD