Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Real location maps are the best. Probably why I was stuck on Lone Oak until Griffin released on 19
FTF
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@PrincessJessi84- Thanks so much for the comments. Griffin its community and I welcomes you, I am really glad your digging the map. I hope you have many hours of enjoyment from it and if there are any questions you have just ask. This thread is starting to take on a life of its own with all of the community pitching in to resolve issues and help out.

The coins messages were both my daughter's ideal. GRIN19 map had a bigfoot character (Just a sound file) and I was concerned with GRIN22 someone would what to cut down the forest and build a farm and have to hear Bigfoot Growls all night. So we decided he needed to move on and the collectibles in FS22 we decided needed a reason to be laying around. So Bigfoot placed them before he left town and added a little message to each one . There's a few with a little history lessons as well.

You are correct about ditches, There a lot harder to pull off then they look. There is also a extreme amount of time that goes into making them feel real. I guess being overlooked actually is compliment in a way, because if there to noticeable then there not believable :lol:

@All- For anyone wandering what the Community Real Estate Sign is at the First and only Griffin Bank, PrincessJessi84 is the founder of the Community Trader long before the store discounts were a thing. The Community Real Estate office is were you make your deals regarding land sales. It is a satellite office For The Community Trader as well. https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/ Maybe we can all help keep the trader alive and running for FS22

Update 1.2.0.0 News: I am still showing Tested Completed on my end and no Messages from Giants so I assume everything is ready to go. I noticed no new mods were posted on the ModHub today so they may be setting the stage for something like update or DLC Release Don't take my word on that I was just speculating.
LoneWolf5841

Post by LoneWolf5841 »

Dan279 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:48 pm @Lonewolf

Yeah sorry I meant start from zero mod by Jos, I had no problems with it until today, I uninstalled it and reseeded my field and everything was working again.
I have that mod myself and have never encountered crop growth issues with it installed so I don't believe that mod is actually the cause of crops not growing I'm more suspicious that reloading your save and then reseeding your field is what fixed it and not the removal of start from zero. I may be wrong but I just don't see how start from zero which is basically just an invisible placable made to easily remove money could mess with crop growth since it doesn't, as far as I'm aware, change anything with crop growth. Again I may be wrong as I know nothing about coding.
Playing FS22 on PS4.

Thanks to all the modders for the wonderful mods they bring to consoles :hi:
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@TAfirehawk-Grapes are no longer going to be accepted at GrocerYmart in the 1.2.0.0 update, There only sellable to Mt Vernon and Farmers Market. I did this in a effort to make the stations more diversified. However the Farmers Market may have issues now. I will do some testing and keep you posted.

Update 1.2.0.0 GrocerYmart accepted products list

Code: Select all

< fillTypes="BUTTER BREAD CAKE CEREAL CHEESE CHOCOLATE CLOTHES FABRIC FLOUR FURNITURE GRAPEJUICE RAISINS SUGAR CANOLA_OIL SUNFLOWER_OIL OLIVE_OIL" />

Regarding Start From Zero And Crop Growth- I looked at the xmls in the mod and there is nothing that overwrites growth. So I firmly believe this mod is 100% safe and will not create any conflicts. Its actually a simple but elegant well thought out mod.
I believe LoneWolf5841 observation is correct. Hopefully it was just a glitch and is not a issue moving forward
TAfirehawk

Post by TAfirehawk »

@ajFarmer - Fabric is not being accepted at the GrocerYmart. I took a supply and delivery mission, dropped them off at the sell point and they just sit on the ground.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

I hope Giants get their finger out on approving and releasing 1.2.0.0 to modhub - I now have the situation where any and all harvest contracts require delivery by train (and I despise using the trains in all Farm Sim versions - as farmers we should only deliver to the railhead and not have to drive the train as well).

In the first months of this save, around a quarter of harvest contracts went out by train; now it's all of them regardless of crop to harvest - just rolled into a new month 30 minutes ago and all the new month's harvests are train deliveries. Unfortunately I have a number of the open air gardens integrated into my main farm yard's buildings layout and cannot simply remove them ... so ...

GIANTS - GET A PIGGIN MOVE ON!

Grrrr.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

TAfirehawk wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:54 am @ajFarmer - Fabric is not being accepted at the GrocerYmart. I took a supply and delivery mission, dropped them off at the sell point and they just sit on the ground.
this might be a mod conflict. i just tried a new save with no mods and it accepts fabric for me.
TaylorFarms

Post by TaylorFarms »

Not sure if your still wondering my about the train contracts. Giants early game had contracts for the train however it would spawn the bale contract for the train which is impossible. They later removed contracts from the train in an update as a quick fix as the missions lua is the real problem. It’s not any mods causing issues it is base game scripting. As far as contract spawn. That was broken in an update and I have yet to see it fixed so contracts spawn at the rate they did when game released.
Tranceformer81

Post by Tranceformer81 »

TheGazbeard wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:49 am I hope Giants get their finger out on approving and releasing 1.2.0.0 to modhub - I now have the situation where any and all harvest contracts require delivery by train (and I despise using the trains in all Farm Sim versions - as farmers we should only deliver to the railhead and not have to drive the train as well).

In the first months of this save, around a quarter of harvest contracts went out by train; now it's all of them regardless of crop to harvest - just rolled into a new month 30 minutes ago and all the new month's harvests are train deliveries. Unfortunately I have a number of the open air gardens integrated into my main farm yard's buildings layout and cannot simply remove them ... so ...

GIANTS - GET A PIGGIN MOVE ON!

Grrrr.
Have you tried using modded sellpoints? Got a couple of the sell everything sellpoints on my save and some contracts get asked to be delivered there.

ajFarmer wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:19 am @PrincessJessi84-

Update 1.2.0.0 News: I am still showing Tested Completed on my end and no Messages from Giants so I assume everything is ready to go. I noticed no new mods were posted on the ModHub today so they may be setting the stage for something like update or DLC Release Don't take my word on that I was just speculating.
I'm only guessing but I think no mods released yesterday may have been due to yesterdays major event.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

SAVE SAFE UPDATE 1.2.0.0
Release Date:

Notes:
Map failed testing, I am actually happy Giants decided to have me make the corrections to complete the update. And I am thankful for there detailed response in helping with the fixes. These small changes will make the map completely bug free. This will also allow more time to test and potentially fix some of the issues recently reported. Sorry for any inconvenience but please remember its just a game and were all just virtual farmers. Thanks for your understanding and help in the Update process.
Edit: If you notice the descVersion change to 69 would have caused a fail, That means Giants has recently updated testing methods or game I believe. So I believe they thought go ahead and knock these small bugs we noticed out while your at it and I'm happy to do so.

Notes From Giants:
- Please check your map boundaries on the whole map, in some places it is possible to leave the playing area.
https://image.giants-software.com/index ... h=4jKLSWFR

- Please check your trigger icons.
Example, this one is very compressed and not round.
https://image.giants-software.com/index ... h=A5gT9nPb

- Please check your SnowMask.
Example:
https://image.giants-software.com/index ... h=7Ujtg3mY
Changelog 1.2.0.0:
-Fixed visual pedestrian head visible above ground by Laundromat while walking
-Fixed Larson's Manure Buying station to allow filling of manure spreaders and all trailers
-Fixed can not sell corner house lot West of baseball field after purchase
-Fixed visual light from lanterns still visible regardless of seasonal changes
-Changed code in sellingStationTrain.xml to alleviate mod conflicts with train contracts
-Changed train cars to ease loading and increased fill capacity to 1.71 million liters
-Changed GW Elevator Storage Silo to 10 Million liters, Storage fee remained unchanged at .005 per 1000 liters
-Changed Fermenting Silo Mod input/output order for better viewing in Production Menu
-Changed foliage and terrain around Farmers Market grate
-Changed wall and utility pole position intersection of Main St. and Larson's Animal Dealer road
-Changed made adjustments to dealership vehicle spawn and fencing to add more space
-Added Potato and Sugar beet to Larson's Livestock Buying Station
-Added Cotton to Farmers Market
-Added Canola, Soybeans, Sunflowers, and Maize to Farmers Market
-Added Contracts to Farmers Market
-Added Contracts to Spinnery
-Removed siren sound from downtown
NOTES:
-SAVE SAFE UPDATE
-Fix for corner lot by baseball field only takes effect on New Save
-Foliage and terrain changes around Farmers Market Grate only take effect on New Save
-Train car changes only take effect on New Save
-WARNING Baling contracts to Mount Vernon,Ill via Train should NOT be generating
-WARNING DO NOT except any bale contracts including cotton to Mount Vernon,Ill via Train
Mike61021

Post by Mike61021 »

My save game will only load to 85% on xbox one
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Mike61021- Guaranteed Mod Conflict or Console meltdown, You will have to provide more details then "My save game will only load to 85% on xbox one" for help. You can Private Message me with a list of your mods and I may be able to help trouble shoot at a later date. In the meantime You will have to delete mods one by one and test. Remember they have to be deleted for a valid test not just unchecked. Or it could be your console giving up. Just to much for me to test on my own with lack of information.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Mike61021 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm My save game will only load to 85% on xbox one
Did you install any mods before this happened?
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Debating if it's worth holding off on farm for changes that need new save or just continue current build
FTF
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Honkyfarmer_v1010- Are you on Console or PC?
I plan to add the train car arrangement changes to my GitHub is why I ask. If on PC you will be able to copy/replace the new car arrangement lines to your vehicle.xml and they will show up for you on old saves.
The new train car arrangement is not really necessarily a good enough reason to abandon a save otherwise. So I would play on
The corner lot or terrain changes defiantly don't warrant a new save

Realistically they way mod testing has been lately it wont be until next week before its released