Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Dan279

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Dan279 »

Mike61021 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm My save game will only load to 85% on xbox one

If you need help troubleshooting, drop me a dm with your mod list or a screenshot of your mod list and I'll work through it for you.

I'm on xbox, so I'll see what I can do.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

@AJ,

I was looking through the ground textures, I think one is missing, otherwise it could be just my eyes are deceiving me.

The one that as on the back road, between field two and the abandoned farm lot.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

@aj

Thanks for confirming. I dont mind calling for more trains if volume is still less either. I will still update the mod but I think until you find something game breaking or make a life altering map change I will continue my save hopefully logging many many hours on one save finally
FTF
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Dan279- Nope your eyes were not deceiving you, Thanks for pointing that out it will be fixed on 1.2.0.0
PC players can go ahead and change that line in map.xml it will work and its a safe edit

1.0.0.0 - 1.1.0.0 WRONG

Code: Select all

<groundTypeMapping type="asphalt"       title="$l10n_groundType_asphalt" layer="CONCRETE" />
1.2.0.0 FIXED

Code: Select all

<groundTypeMapping type="asphalt"        title="$l10n_groundType_asphalt" layer="ASPHALT" />
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Can you add the dark gravel from the Haut berlhoweveryouspellit as well?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Mike61021

Post by Mike61021 »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:58 pm
Mike61021 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:10 pm My save game will only load to 85% on xbox one
Did you install any mods before this happened?
Yes and was working fine until of a sudden it won't load
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

SAVE SAFE UPDATE 1.2.0.0
Release Date:

Notes: Thanks again to coleislazy for testing and trouble shooting the update
Thanks to Dan279 for finding the missing terrain texture
Thanks to all for the patience

Changelog 1.2.0.0: Everything in bold fixed per Giants suggestions and Dan279
-Fixed visual pedestrian head visible above ground by Laundromat while walking
-Fixed Larson's Manure Buying station to allow filling of manure spreaders and all trailers
-Fixed can not sell corner house lot West of baseball field after purchase
-Fixed visual light from lanterns still visible regardless of seasonal changes
-Fixed visual compressed trigger icon at water tower fill station
-Fixed missing snow mask under gas station awning
-Fixed missing asphalt terrain painting texture
-Fixed border collision

-Changed various buying stations accepted products
-Changed code in sellingStationTrain.xml to alleviate mod conflicts with train contracts
-Changed train cars to ease loading and increased fill capacity to 1.71 million liters
-Changed GW Elevator Storage Silo to 10 Million liters, Storage fee remained unchanged at .005 per 1000 liters
-Changed Fermenting Silo Mod input/output order for better viewing in Production Menu
-Changed foliage and terrain around Farmers Market grate
-Changed wall and utility pole position intersection of Main St. and Larson's Animal Dealer road
-Changed made adjustments to dealership vehicle spawn and fenceing to add more space
-Added Potato and Sugar beet to Larson's Livestock Buying Station
-Added Cotton to Farmers Market
-Added Canola, Soybeans, Sunflowers, and Maize to Farmers Market
-Added Contracts to Farmers Market
-Added Contracts to Spinnery
-Removed siren sound from downtown
NOTES:
-SAVE SAFE UPDATE
-Fix for corner lot by baseball field only takes effect on New Save
-Foliage and terrain changes around Farmers Market Grate only take effect on New Save
-Train car changes only take effect on New Save
-WARNING Baling contracts to Mount Vernon, Ill via Train should NOT be generating
-WARNING DO NOT except any bale contracts including cotton to Mount Vernon, Ill via Train
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@DMZ Commander- Sorry on the adding of new "dark gravel" terrain texture, I ran out of time and wanted to get it back in line. I will look into that down the road.
TAfirehawk

Post by TAfirehawk »

coleislazy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:51 am
TAfirehawk wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:54 am @ajFarmer - Fabric is not being accepted at the GrocerYmart. I took a supply and delivery mission, dropped them off at the sell point and they just sit on the ground.
this might be a mod conflict. i just tried a new save with no mods and it accepts fabric for me.
I was afraid you were going to say that...now I have a mission that will cost me major $$$ to cancel. Might take some time to find the mod conflict with the 2,508 files in the /mods folder.

I am glad it isn't an issue with the map as this map is GREAT!!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

AJ I’m having an issue with changing the days per month. I don’t remember seeing this issue in this thread but may be I missed. My issue is that I started with 3 days per month but after two years I decided to change back to 1 day per month. The change simply didn’t take effect. I passed two more seasons. Still didn’t change. I tried saving the game, restarting it, etc. everything I could think of but none of them worked. As I this was the first time I tried anything other than 1 day per month I also have no idea if that is an issue with the game. So, I wanted to ask for some help if possible. Thanks :hi:

P.S. I’m on PS5 V1.7.1
PS5 / FS22
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

It takes effect the next season.....did you in fact fast forward through two seasons, or was it two months that you pushed through?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

DMZ Commander wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:21 am It takes effect the next season.....did you in fact fast forward through two seasons, or was it two months that you pushed through?
Thank you very much for letting me know how stupid I am :lol:
As I'm used to 1 day per month 2 days felt like it was a season. But of course they were just months and I'm still in summer (face palm)
Seriously mate. Thanks a lot :hi: Probably I would never have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned.
PS5 / FS22
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Hahah all good, glad you got it all cleared up
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

I’m a big fan, let me just say.
My only complaint is the baseball field, we spoke about this, it’s crushing my FofD vibes entirely this time, last time it was the chain link fence now it’s a whole stadium (😭)

In all fairness I’ve not actually got a lot to feedback it’s like an old pair of overalls just jump in and get to it.

One question, are we ever going to get alfalfa/clover and soybean straw like Willemina? They got it from the original modder and implemented it there (I have a 400 head dairy operation on there solely because of this and it looks weird against 900 feet spruces wedged into 4 fields 😂) and I’d love it on Griffin, it’d make me happy since the baseball field disappointment… 😉
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@JonOne- I plan to add alfalfa/clover just not sure when. I want to make sure the new 1.2.0.0 update is released and everything works properly even if certain mods are installed. I have a lot of confidence in the changes it will bring to erratic any future problems. I was deliberating on leaving the old stadium for the small town vibe and part of me wishes I would have. I don't totally dislike the new one but I get what your saying. You will have to take the compliant up with the town council and maybe start a petition. :lol: