Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Steel_Horse

Re: Griffin Indiana 22 Support Thread

Post by Steel_Horse »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:14 am
Steel_Horse wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:24 am
Nice :)
Are you using the Terrafarm mod?
No Eurofarmer, just various mining and construction mods to bring out the story line. A heavy engineering firm set up a yard in town.
TAfirehawk

Post by TAfirehawk »

coleislazy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:13 pm
TAfirehawk wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:09 pm Anybody else having problems delivering Grapes to the GrocerYmart?
what is the problem you are having? i just tested it now and was able to deliver grapes there like normal.
Maybe I have some other mod causing an issue but I can deliver grapes to my own silo and the train silo without issue.
The problem is the grapes simply won't unload but it gives a buy price so it should accept them.
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

i tried again with all 3 of the base-game grape trailers this time and it seems like the smallest does have some kind of issue. it starts to tip but never unloads any grapes. is this the issue you are seeing?
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

@Everyone

If your having trouble with crops not growing it, seems to be the start from scratch mod that's causing the problem, if you want to start from scratch, start the game use the mod, save the game, uninstall it and then load up your game.

And don't sow any crops while the mod is still in your mod folder, otherwise they will not grow at all.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

Playing on Xbox Series x : Griffin Indiana 22
LoneWolf5841

Post by LoneWolf5841 »

Dan279 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:18 am @Everyone

If your having trouble with crops not growing it, seems to be the start from scratch mod that's causing the problem, if you want to start from scratch, start the game use the mod, save the game, uninstall it and then load up your game.

And don't sow any crops while the mod is still in your mod folder, otherwise they will not grow at all.
Hmm you sure that's the mod causing it? I have start from scratch installed and active and have no issues with crop growth.

Edit- Wait I just looked and I have a mod called Start From Zero installed not Start From Scratch, I'm assuming Start from Scratch is a different mod?
Playing FS22 on PS4.

Thanks to all the modders for the wonderful mods they bring to consoles :hi:
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

@Lonewolf

Yeah sorry I meant start from zero mod by Jos, I had no problems with it until today, I uninstalled it and reseeded my field and everything was working again.
Just another guy playing farm sim, at least until I'm allowed to go back to work.

ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

SAVE SAFE UPDATE 1.2.0.0
Release Date:

Notes: No Messages from Giants in my Messenger yet

Changelog 1.2.0.0:
-Fixed visual pedestrian head visible above ground by Laundromat while walking
-Fixed Larson's Manure Buying station to allow filling of manure spreaders and all trailers
-Fixed can not sell corner house lot West of baseball field after purchase
-Fixed visual light from lanterns still visible regardless of seasonal changes
-Changed code in sellingStationTrain.xml to alleviate mod conflicts with train contracts
-Changed train cars to ease loading and increased fill capacity to 1.71 million liters
-Changed GW Elevator Storage Silo to 10 Million liters, Storage fee remained unchanged at .005 per 1000 liters
-Changed Fermenting Silo Mod input/output order for better viewing in Production Menu
-Changed foliage and terrain around Farmers Market grate
-Changed wall and utility pole position intersection of Main St. and Larson's Animal Dealer road
-Changed made adjustments to dealership vehicle spawn and fencing to add more space
-Added Potato and Sugar beet to Larson's Livestock Buying Station
-Added Cotton to Farmers Market
-Added Canola, Soybeans, Sunflowers, and Maize to Farmers Market
-Added Contracts to Farmers Market
-Added Contracts to Spinnery
-Removed siren sound from downtown
NOTES:
-SAVE SAFE UPDATE
-Fix for corner lot by baseball field only takes effect on New Save
-Foliage and terrain changes around Farmers Market Grate only take effect on New Save
-Train car changes only take effect on New Save
-WARNING Baling contracts to Mount Vernon,Ill via Train should NOT be generating
-WARNING DO NOT except any bale contracts including cotton to Mount Vernon,Ill via Train
@Steel_Horse- That is Awesome, Keep us posted of the construction progress
@TAfirehawk- Thanks for reporting the issue, I am working on it if there is fix on my end
@coleislazy- Thanks for testing the trigger, I will dive into it tonight and see if there is something that can be fixed
@Dan279- Thanks for reporting on Start from Zero Mod, I will confirm with my Clean Testing Bench
@Zx6ram- If you have Start from Zero Mod make sure to Delete mod and test, Keep us Posted Please
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

AJ.. dear AJ..... what a lovely map. Its so simple yet believable. There is just enough flat mixed with gentle hills to make it believable indiana country (I felt like I was on the way to my hospital which seems "just beyond that next tree line" kind of thing) The layout is nice. Absolutely ADORE that I can buy and maintain each property in town. Plenty of room for building and growing. Looks like I am a an Indiana resident now. So who can tell me the state bird without looking it up?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
TAfirehawk

Post by TAfirehawk »

coleislazy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:25 am i tried again with all 3 of the base-game grape trailers this time and it seems like the smallest does have some kind of issue. it starts to tip but never unloads any grapes. is this the issue you are seeing?
Yes, sorry I didn't say I was using the small trailer....and I didn't try the bigger ones.

@ajFarmer, thanks for looking into it and I think it is narrowed down to the smallest trailer.
Dan279

Post by Dan279 »

@PrincessJessi

PrincessJessi84

I knew someone from across the pond would pipe up lolol. I figured there might be a handful of locals like myself (I am in the neighboring state) who might just know. I like your response anyway :)

So after I literally pried myself away from that big pasture and my mower, I knew I had to do something I never do. I had to rate a mod. And it got a deserving 5 stars. I have traveled indiana from top to bottom, side to side on the truck and man... accidently take a wrong turn and you could for real find yourself in an area exactly like the map (I am going to look real silly if its based on a real place lol). The attention to the little details.. Like that ditch. A good ditch isn't something a lot of mappers can pull off well but AJ did it. But what really sold me are the coins. Seems to me a lot of work went into those little details. Combine that with AJ delivering what is clearly top notch support for the map and them being a generally really nice person, I think this map needs more attention than the massive amount it already gets.
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
PrincessJessi84

HA I knew it felt too real.. Like I said without even knowing.. You could take a wrong turn off the interstate and end up there! ANNND that giant grass pasture I am mowing is also real. Its a lot bigger than it looks once you take a lap with the mower and realize it took like 10+ minutes to do a pass. I suppose its a really good thing I like mowing :D I'm thinking I might tear up the meadow grass and seed some grass to make it more profitable. Probably rip the soil in the warmer months this first winter and replant early spring.
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
TAfirehawk

Post by TAfirehawk »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:21 pm AJ.. dear AJ..... what a lovely map. Its so simple yet believable. There is just enough flat mixed with gentle hills to make it believable indiana country (I felt like I was on the way to my hospital which seems "just beyond that next tree line" kind of thing) The layout is nice. Absolutely ADORE that I can buy and maintain each property in town. Plenty of room for building and growing. Looks like I am a an Indiana resident now. So who can tell me the state bird without looking it up?
I was born and raised in Indiana....Cardinal.
PrincessJessi84

Yep! Same as your neighbors. The northern cardinal to be exact.
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors