Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Decriptus

Re: Selectable Bale Capacity Pack - Support Thread

Post by Decriptus »

LittleWatt wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:04 pm So, I might need to redownload the Vicon FastBale. I got rid of it when I got the Kubota mod, not DLC, because the FastBaler for that had a better working speed. I averaged 8mph for the Kubota mod and only 4mph for Vicon from Giants.
The size of the windrow is what's slowing it down
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Decriptus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:24 am
LittleWatt wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:04 pm So, I might need to redownload the Vicon FastBale. I got rid of it when I got the Kubota mod, not DLC, because the FastBaler for that had a better working speed. I averaged 8mph for the Kubota mod and only 4mph for Vicon from Giants.
I know. Kubota mod does the same windrow with more speed. Too much speed at times as I have to stop for the full warning.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

LittleWatt wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:28 am
I know. Kubota mod does the same windrow with more speed. Too much speed at times as I have to stop for the full warning.
I have used the Kubota fastbale settings as a reference with a few animations speeded up slightly so it should work at least as quick as the Kubota.
In testing I unlocked the speed limiter on PC and was cruising at 20mph when doing a 4x capacity bale.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Angler1409 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:43 am
LittleWatt wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:28 am

I have used the Kubota fastbale settings as a reference with a few animations speeded up slightly so it should work at least as quick as the Kubota.
In testing I unlocked the speed limiter on PC and was cruising at 20mph when doing a 4x capacity bale.
I’ll be looking forward to it.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I have run into an issue with the bales from the Kuhn 3190 and Anderson RBM2000 not going into Transport mode. I used hay bales at maximum volume. The trailer will collect them not problem but the loading arm won’t go to transport mode. I can unload them. On PS4.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Quick update. After closing the game and returning, the loader arm is in transport position but now won’t go to operating position.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

LittleWatt wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 pm Quick update. After closing the game and returning, the loader arm is in transport position but now won’t go to operating position.
Hi LittleWatt, As per first post this is a known issue and has been fixed for the update that is currently in console testing,
Fortunately it doesn't stop the unloading process.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Oops, sorry. I should’ve check first post again.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

LittleWatt wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:05 pm Oops, sorry. I should’ve check first post again.
No worries, I do it all the time myself :biggrin2:
Update & addon are now released so the RBM2000 will work properly now.
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

I had the 85% bug / a savegame did not load and stopped at 85% with loading. Maybe the problem occured in addition with another mod, but after uninstalling only the capacity mod the savegame did load properly.
This happened only with one savegame so far. I have other saves with your mod activated and they load fine. Maybe it is just this particular savegame that is messed up.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Dreiviertel wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:16 pm I had the 85% bug / a savegame did not load and stopped at 85% with loading. Maybe the problem occured in addition with another mod, but after uninstalling only the capacity mod the savegame did load properly.
This happened only with one savegame so far. I have other saves with your mod activated and they load fine. Maybe it is just this particular savegame that is messed up.
I have never had an issue personally or had any issue reported to me, It does sound like it is either a mod conflict or as you say an issue with that particular save.

Which map is the issue on?
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

It was Goldcrest Valley 22.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Ok, problem identified, it wasn't your mod. The drawbar from Anton caused the problem. There was a baler from you attached to it and after uninstalling your mod, the game did load again. However, I had the "same problem" with Oma Tana's Tardis and it seems, every time you save and leave a game with anything attached to the drawbar, the save won't load. 😊

Edit: it's the same with all drawbar mods, not only Anton's.
[Ralph Wiggum]
PS5 Farmer
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Dreiviertel wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:40 am Ok, problem identified, it wasn't your mod. The drawbar from Anton caused the problem. There was a baler from you attached to it and after uninstalling your mod, the game did load again. However, I had the "same problem" with Oma Tana's Tardis and it seems, every time you save and leave a game with anything attached to the drawbar, the save won't load. 😊

Edit: it's the same with all drawbar mods, not only Anton's.
Happy you figured out the issue and that it wasn't my mod. :biggrin2:
111sarf111

Post by 111sarf111 »

Hiya, first let me say that I love the mod! I have run into a slight problem and that is with any of the loaders it seems, I have tested a loader and the trailer with AutoLoad, and when I have them attached to my truck there are no actions for me to use like unloading or starting to autoload. It shows that it is connected, but in the shortcut window, it is like it's not there. Hope that was not too confusing and I got the point across :D