Pallets from Woodchip - PS5

mark23

Pallets from Woodchip - PS5

Post by mark23 »

Hello
I have just started out in Pro mode on La Coronella. Whilst I love the map and set up and all different things you can do, I still hate forestry! lol

Cutting trees done with a chainsaw and loading them up onto a trailer takes me a lllloooooonnnngggggg time and using the Scorpion King or similar is fine to cut tress but the loading onto a trailer still takes a long time. I only get a window of about 2 hours to play FS22 a day and spending it loading just enough lumber to make a handful of pallets is hurting me.

Is anyone aware of a pallet mod that makes them from woodchip? I know PC has one but I play on PS5.
Also, would it work with the map or is the map designed to only take pallets made at the pallet factory?

I'd much prefer to drive around with the "Devour Trees" shredder attached to the front of a tractor and a large trailer on the back to collect woodchips and turn these into pallets.

Again, I love the map and this isn't me moaning about it. I just hate forestry and don't want to miss out on this map.
JamP

Re: Pallets from Woodchip - PS5

Post by JamP »

I use SynTrac 6 wheels + Elephant Loader + Crawler Loader LIEBHERR 622 Pack (Silage) To load the 11.5-meter trunks on xbox. I found this the easiest and fastest way.
But it would really be great the mod of productions that could turn chips into pallets.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

mark23 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:45 am Hello
I have just started out in Pro mode on La Coronella. Whilst I love the map and set up and all different things you can do, I still hate forestry! lol

Cutting trees done with a chainsaw and loading them up onto a trailer takes me a lllloooooonnnngggggg time and using the Scorpion King or similar is fine to cut tress but the loading onto a trailer still takes a long time. I only get a window of about 2 hours to play FS22 a day and spending it loading just enough lumber to make a handful of pallets is hurting me.

Is anyone aware of a pallet mod that makes them from woodchip? I know PC has one but I play on PS5.
Also, would it work with the map or is the map designed to only take pallets made at the pallet factory?

I'd much prefer to drive around with the "Devour Trees" shredder attached to the front of a tractor and a large trailer on the back to collect woodchips and turn these into pallets.

Again, I love the map and this isn't me moaning about it. I just hate forestry and don't want to miss out on this map.
As the creator of the map, I voted for him to say a couple of things.

1. Missing this map just because you don't want to cut down some trees from time to time is suicide.

2. Just by cutting approximately 10 trees, you will have the factory supplied for a long time and what is more important, you will obtain empty pallets to generate many pallets of products in other factories. Do not resign yourself, just try once and you will not regret it.

P.S. With each empty pallet, 200 liters are produced, to generate 20 pallets of products in other factories.

PD2:. https://youtu.be/IXxL1i1USrk
Dustbunney54

Post by Dustbunney54 »

mark23 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:45 am Hello

Oct. 2, 2022
Mr. Mark23, You mention there is a mod that makes pallets from woodchips for PC, however, I've looked everywhere and I am unable to locate it. Would you please share where you found that particular mod? Thank you sir.
mark23

Post by mark23 »

Bobbi-79

Post by Bobbi-79 »