G29 Heavy Equipment Bundle - "Camera Drift"

kninelord

G29 Heavy Equipment Bundle - "Camera Drift"

Post by kninelord »

Has anyone else experienced what I can only describe as "camera drift" when using the G29 Heavy Equipment Bundle with FS22? By that I mean, the camera very slowly moves while in any mode. (In-cab, outside the cab or even on foot)

Is this some sort of 'trim' setting with the wheel or is there an in-game setting that I'm missing?

My system info for reference:
Steam
  • API: v020
  • Package Versions: 1658944613
Computer
  • Macbook Pro
  • macOS Monterey: v12.3.1
Kimpak

Re: G29 Heavy Equipment Bundle - "Camera Drift"

Post by Kimpak »

I don't have it myself, but i'm guessing one of the buttons is assigned to 'look'. Unbind that one and it should do as a workaround to your problem. But the real issue is why that particular button is sticking on you.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

You might need to increase the dead zone for the offending control. Figure out with which control is causing the problem and then go into the game settings and increase the dead zone for that control until the problem is fixed.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That sounds pretty much like the same think as "stick drift" that plagues all game controllers since who knows when. I had to buy a new dualsense after a full year of very dense use because if I'm not mistaken there is no repair to that unless it is software related.
PS5 / FS22