What do you think are the best sounding Mod tractors?

MCRM_SNOW

What do you think are the best sounding Mod tractors?

Post by MCRM_SNOW »

for me it would be the Fendt 900 S4 (Real Sounds) https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs22/mods/f ... eal-sounds
what are all yor favs
Hoffa82

Re: What do you think are the best sounding Mod tractors?

Post by Hoffa82 »

Recently I've been using the John Deere 6110M-6195M Pack
https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs22/mods/j ... 6195m-pack
And when using headphones I've been really impressed with the fullness and the depth of the sounds, first mod that I really feel the grunt of the engine working.
If I'm using my speakers it's not the same, and those are not bad speakers as I also use my computer for music production.

Edit: I have no clue whatsoever if they are correct, just that they sound good.
MCRM_SNOW

Post by MCRM_SNOW »

i'm don't mind if it ain't correct just as long as it sounds nice
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Irl 6m sounds like a jet just like all the new tractors.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

I like the sound of Peppe978's Fiatagri 180-90 its got a nice growl to the engine especially under load.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Not many that I’ve used sound great. Good ones are the Massey Ferguson 76-77-87 Series by KRKZ Modding, New Holland T7 Series by blauea, and JCB Fastrac Pack by Bandit36FR. The Big Bud from Giants are disappointing. These tractors were two-stroke and will have significant sound differences than modern four-stroke. The sounds may be more realistic, but they certainly aren’t more entertaining. If anyone made a Fendt Vario 900 and 700, Valtra N Series, and the NH T6 and Case Magnum sounding tractors from FS17, I would be thrilled. The FiatAgri 180-190 by Peppe978 sounds good but it’s very loud compared to other tractors.

Actually do like the New Holland Metane quite a lot. More of a gasoline sound than a diesel. And the RigiTrac by Giants offer a unique sound, which I enjoy.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Older terex scrapers ran those two stroke detroits, they were stupid loud. The first time you heard one and weren’t looking you’d swear they were coming in hot and you were about to get run over to turn around and realize it was only just starting to move haha. There wasn’t hearing protection invented for that racket all day. As for the best sounding tractor I’d have to give it to Karl farms magnum mx from 19
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

LittleWatt wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:45 am Not many that I’ve used sound great. Good ones are the Massey Ferguson 76-77-87 Series by KRKZ Modding, New Holland T7 Series by blauea, and JCB Fastrac Pack by Bandit36FR. The Big Bud from Giants are disappointing. These tractors were two-stroke and will have significant sound differences than modern four-stroke. The sounds may be more realistic, but they certainly aren’t more entertaini812-201-8069ng. If anyone made a Fendt Vario 900 and 700, Valtra N Series, and the NH T6 and Case Magnum sounding tractors from FS17, I would be thrilled. The FiatAgri 180-190 by Peppe978 sounds good but it’s very loud compared to other tractors.

Actually do like the New Holland Metane quite a lot. More of a gasoline sound than a diesel. And the RigiTrac by Giants offer a unique sound, which I enjoy.
Only the big bud 747 was a 2stroke Detroit. The other is a Cummins
XBOX/ FS22
MAVERICK707651

Post by MAVERICK707651 »

I r
Think it is the farmall H
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Mwal wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:40 pm Older terex scrapers ran those two stroke detroits, they were stupid loud. The first time you heard one and weren’t looking you’d swear they were coming in hot and you were about to get run over to turn around and realize it was only just starting to move haha. There wasn’t hearing protection invented for that racket all day. As for the best sounding tractor I’d have to give it to Karl farms magnum mx from 19
The first diesel engine I ever worked on was a late 70s Detroit V-6 two stroke. It only had a supercharger on it. Part on my diesel mechanic school. I can’t remember the model though. Most of our engines in the school were older. And we only had the major players in my area, Detroit, Cummins, and CAT.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

They are blowers not superchargers as they produce no power. They only scavenge air.
XBOX/ FS22