platinum expansion and the forestry stuff

an official forestry focused map

Poll ended at Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:00 am

yes. I loved it!
41%
no, they should launch 2 maps simultaneously, one agricultural and another forestry, or an exclusive dlc, if they wanted so much...
23%
I dont care
36%

Total votes: 44

CoreyTr

Re: platinum expansion and the forestry stuff

Post by CoreyTr »

Sneaks wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:10 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:01 pm

You're going to have to check your criteria for what you think qualifies to be bad because it isn't right at the moment.
Forestry is an established gameplay mechanic for some time and is completely eligible for additional dlc.
Third party products are exactly that third party giants can not sell something they do not own that is fraud.

Giants might not always get it right but compared to alot of the scum and villainous game producers about they're positive saints.
Why are you trying to dictate what he considers bad? Why not let him decide what he thinks is bad?
I suppose we should all consider Giants as positive saints, because you do?

How can any one say it's bad or good.. When no one person in this forum has played it yet. and here you guys are saying it's bad... that's like saying i don't like that pizza it not good when the pizza is still in the oven... haha why don't some of you grow up..
Nobody said it's bad. FarmerJohn89 insinuated that the OP thinks it's bad.
The OP actually said "I am not telling that giants is making a bad work", so maybe you're directing your "why don't some of you grow up" comment at FarmerJohn89... haha why don't some of you learn to read..
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

alanarientiziech wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 pm
Sneaks wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:10 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Why are you trying to dictate what he considers bad? Why not let him decide what he thinks is bad?
I suppose we should all consider Giants as positive saints, because you do?

How can any one say it's bad or good.. When no one person in this forum has played it yet. and here you guys are saying it's bad... that's like saying i don't like that pizza it not good when the pizza is still in the oven... haha why don't some of you grow up..
okay, let's consider that you doesnt like pickles pizza, if you pay for a peperoni pizza and receive the damn hell pickles pizza, you probably will complain about it, worst if they tell you early, no?
If we're going to toss in some analogies, I have one.
Paying for Mods (dlc) is like walking by all the free tractors so you can buy one of equal or lesser value.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

Your doing an awesome job Giants.. Don't let all these Debbie Downers tell you any different....
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

Sneaks wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:47 am Your doing an awesome job Giants.. Don't let all these Debbie Downers tell you any different....
the game bugs reading this :hi:
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

alanarientiziech wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 pm okay, let's consider that you doesnt like pickles pizza, if you pay for a peperoni pizza and receive the damn hell pickles pizza, you probably will complain about it, worst if they tell you early, no?
Ok so you don't like pickles on you pizza... So why did you buy the season pass? because that season pass doesn't have what will be on the 4 pizzas you will be getting.... Well guess what 1 of those pizzas is going to have pickles on it....So next time when someone sell's you something that you don't know what will be in it and you buy it and to find out you don't like it. Don't get mad at them, you should be mad at yourself for purchasing something you didn't know what was going to be in it..
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
alanarientiziech

Sneaks wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:03 am
alanarientiziech wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 pm okay, let's consider that you doesnt like pickles pizza, if you pay for a peperoni pizza and receive the damn hell pickles pizza, you probably will complain about it, worst if they tell you early, no?
Ok so you don't like pickles on you pizza... So why did you buy the season pass? because that season pass doesn't have what will be on the 4 pizzas you will be getting.... Well guess what 1 of those pizzas is going to have pickles on it....So next time when someone sell's you something that you don't know what will be in it and you buy it and to find out you don't like it. Don't get mad at them, you should be mad at yourself for purchasing something you didn't know what was going to be in it..
then it's a gamble? here gambles are very illegal, I paid the another game price for the season pass, I just started the thread to compare my complains with other people complains, till now nothing changed my mind!
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Sneaks wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:47 am Your doing an awesome job Giants.. Don't let all these Debbie Downers tell you any different....
According to blue, they care as much about your praise as they do about others criticism.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

alanarientiziech wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:45 am
then it's a gamble? here gambles are very illegal, I paid the another game price for the season pass, I just started the thread to compare my complains with other people complains, till now nothing changed my mind!
Technically it is a gamble since you don't know what will be in the season pass. A lot of people have learned to not buy the season pass since they don't like most of the dlcs. Also some people don't like reading complaints all day, the company sure doesn't care about your complaint.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Yes. Imagine you paid for 5 pizzas to be received throughout the year but the pizza maker decides what type of pizza they make. In the meantime, the pizza shop across town advertises a pizza that you think sounds amazing and you want it really badly, are you not going to buy that pizza because you already paid for the 5?

Its basically the same with your old fill in the blank subscription of the month club. You know you're going to get a new whatever every month but you my or may not like it
Playing on PC and PS4
alanarientiziech

xD
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

This thread is making me hungry.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:58 am

Yes. Imagine you paid for 5 pizzas to be received throughout the year but the pizza maker decides what type of pizza they make. In the meantime, the pizza shop across town advertises a pizza that you think sounds amazing and you want it really badly, are you not going to buy that pizza because you already paid for the 5?

Its basically the same with your old fill in the blank subscription of the month club. You know you're going to get a new whatever every month but you my or may not like it
You forgot to mention the other pizza shop, let's call it The Pizza Hub, where you can get lots and lots of different kinds of well made pizza, and it's totally FREE. And those Pizza Hub cooks enjoy interacting with us eaters, and we all have a jolly, and cheesy, time.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

People need to stop talking about pizzas…. 😞

Buying a season pass to me is like going shopping with my eyes closed, which is also something I wouldn’t do. You take your chances and get what you are given.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Sneaks wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:03 am
What gambling in Brazil is illegal ( making assumptions based off your profile pic)?
Does that mean by buying to season pass you have broke the law and infact a criminal mastermind?
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:54 pm Modders shouldn't be modding off dlcs that's illegal to Crack them open.
But they can mod newly licensed equipment