Modular BGA update

chale8

Modular BGA update

Post by chale8 »

Has anyone had any luck with this since the update? I could get my head around the previous version but this one has too many options, what's the different between storable and sellable electricity? What does factory power do?

Honestly I wish I'd stuck with the older version.
TheGazbeard

Re: Modular BGA update

Post by TheGazbeard »

I've uninstalled it - far too complicated, and the FS19 version was much easier to place and use - that's what I was hoping the Fs22 one would be like.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
chale8

Post by chale8 »

I've spent a couple of hours testing today and it does work! It's confusing because the money you make appears under sold products and not biogas income.

I used 52,000l of manure as a test with the following modules:

Big bunker
Fermenter 200
Middle post fermenter
Generator 2
Factory power storage
Methane storage
Central digestate storage

The end result was 34687l methane, 20061l electric charge and some digestate that I didn't not the amount of but sold for £1370. Total income on easy was £62,473 from that one trailer. I'm going to test with slurry and silage too.
crash

Post by crash »

Have not updated yet. But i use the in game middle size bga, and the tower silo/harvestore mod, that way you dont need to move silage into the bga at all... Just set the silo to distribute and the silage magicly appears in the tub😃. But i use the 1 and 2 fermenter for the bi product and the 2x electric/gas sell thingy from the mod pack. Makes goood money as it is.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
chale8

Post by chale8 »

crash wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:51 pm Have not updated yet. But i use the in game middle size bga, and the tower silo/harvestore mod, that way you dont need to move silage into the bga at all... Just set the silo to distribute and the silage magicly appears in the tub😃. But i use the 1 and 2 fermenter for the bi product and the 2x electric/gas sell thingy from the mod pack. Makes goood money as it is.
You may want to avoid the update, I'd been using the 2x electric / gas sell thingy with the Mini BGA by Disturbed Simulations but the new version isn't compatible. The modder for Disturbed is aware and knows why it doesn't work so he is going to try to fix it.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I actually deleted too. I’ll stick with the Mini BGA. It does what I need, has a small footprint, and is cheaper. If I thought I’d ever want to roleplay an energy farmer I might reconsider. But honestly two minis would likely be better.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

The only way I've been able to justify using a bga this year is selling the digestate at the slurry yard by missy. I use my slurry and manure from my cows and pigs on my grass fields
Wintersmith81

Post by Wintersmith81 »

chale8 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:53 pm I've spent a couple of hours testing today and it does work! It's confusing because the money you make appears under sold products and not biogas income.

Big bunker
Fermenter 200
Middle post fermenter
Generator 2
Factory power storage
Methane storage

The end result was 34687l methane, 20061l electric charge and some digestate that I didn't not the amount of but sold for £1370. Total income on easy was £62,473 from that one trailer. I'm going to test with slurry and silage too.
Have you had much luck? Also I'm confused with what to have activated
chale8

Post by chale8 »

Wintersmith81 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:03 am
chale8 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:53 pm I've spent a couple of hours testing today and it does work! It's confusing because the money you make appears under sold products and not biogas income.

Big bunker
Fermenter 200
Middle post fermenter
Generator 2
Factory power storage
Methane storage

Have you had much luck? Also I'm confused with what to have activated
I've given up on it, it's too complicated and there's little to no guidance as to what does what. I get that English is probably not the modder's first language but the translation adds to the confusion.

I'm using either the MiniBGA or Industrial BGA by Disturbed Simulations. You don't get the 2x multiplier for electricity at the moment but he is working on this.