Westbridge Hills Train to Ravenport

InstaBuzz

Westbridge Hills Train to Ravenport

Post by InstaBuzz »

I'm trying to sell bulk crop to Ravenport. I deposit the crop into the train silo, head to the call box and call the train, and it never shows up. It stays at a distance of 822m from one call box and 1km from the other call box. The distances never change. Anyone sell to Ravenport and have success?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Modhub Bug Reports", since it is about an issue with a mod map from the Modhub and not the game in general.
PicanteActor

Re: Westbridge Hills Train to Ravenport

Post by PicanteActor »

InstaBuzz wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:00 pm I'm trying to sell bulk crop to Ravenport. I deposit the crop into the train silo, head to the call box and call the train, and it never shows up. It stays at a distance of 822m from one call box and 1km from the other call box. The distances never change. Anyone sell to Ravenport and have success?
I’m having this exact same issue, it’s stuck on 916 meters, I’ve tried leaving it rented for over 3 real life hours while I tended to other farm matters to no avail
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I haven't played the map, this is just a thought... What happens if you walk to the train and enter it?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Don't happen to have a mod that affects the trains?

Stopp train mod and better train signals are two that I remember, but there are probably others too
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Noraf wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:54 pm Don't happen to have a mod that affects the trains?

Stopp train mod and better train signals are two that I remember, but there are probably others too
inless it was fixed in the last update it is/was also happening on console as well can rent the train and it never shows up :(
Wyldesystem

Westbridge hills console

Post by Wyldesystem »

Amyone else having issue with train being stuck...i used it few times and now its stuck at 914m on return.....anyone may know what i did wrong? or perhaps its just glitch...
Zero76Gaming

Re: Westbridge hills console

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Wyldesystem wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:26 pm Amyone else having issue with train being stuck...i used it few times and now its stuck at 914m on return.....anyone may know what i did wrong? or perhaps its just glitch...
Seems like an map issue as there are more people experiencing this.

Edit don_apple: posts moved from separate topic into already existing one for this issue.
Wyldesystem

Re: Westbridge hills console

Post by Wyldesystem »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:42 pm
Wyldesystem wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:26 pm Amyone else having issue with train being stuck...i used it few times and now its stuck at 914m on return.....anyone may know what i did wrong? or perhaps its just glitch...
Seems like an map issue as there are more people experiencing this.

Edit don_apple: posts moved from separate topic into already existing one for this issue.
Ok thanks...
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

WH or WH 22?
InstaBuzz

Post by InstaBuzz »

JensChrDK wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:26 pm I haven't played the map, this is just a thought... What happens if you walk to the train and enter it?
There is no train on the map to my knowledge. It comes from a tunnel right by the call station