Tracks

Archon

Tracks

Post by Archon »

Greetings,

Am probably going to be laughed at but oh well, I would really like to see a mod where the tracks you leave around your farm/yard from driving around in the various machines and trucks, don't disappear, and your yard gets dirty with dust etc etc, would like to also see a sweeper (like for a skid steer etc) get introduced in order to clean up your yard and if you want to get rid of all the tracks left behind. Would add to realism I think. Just normal day to day stuff. Could even add a bin so that after sweeping up, the rubbish, dust etc goes into the bin.

Cheers
cedricthecat

Re: Tracks

Post by cedricthecat »

Sounds good to me!

The tracks on FS22 do seem to last longer before disappearing than they did on FS19. I might be imagining that though...
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
humbe

Post by humbe »

Would be cool if they could be kept virtually forever, until some natural process removed or transitioned them.

The tracks are quite a bit longer now than in FS22, but the track length can be adjusted in graphics settings, indicating it's a graphics performance issue big enough to deserve it's own tuning setting.

If they were to make tire tracks being kept virtually forever, they'd probably would need to implement them in another way.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

The otherwise useless rain would be perfect for smoothing out tracks and such. We just have to wait until they complete that portion of the game.

Not to hijack the thread, but since we're talking about fantasy realism that will likely never happen, unless we do it ourselves, It'd be nice to have a wife/husband and some kids. Wifey could bake pies, cake and bread, and sell our goods at the local farmer's market. We could give our husband or kids some chores, to avoid AI worker costs.