clamsden, how do you deliver silage bales

chaskuchar1

clamsden, how do you deliver silage bales

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i cant find the spot to unload the bales on a contract. i think i am in the right place but don't know the place...
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
JensChrDK

Re: clamsden, how do you deliver silage bales

Post by JensChrDK »

There should be a "!" on the map where the contract want's you to deliver - click that and you should get the option to "mark place" and there should be green beem of light so you can see it from a distance.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

And remember to not deliver all the bales at once, since you probably have made more bales than what is required to fulfill the contract. Deliver 60-80% of the bales and keep an eye on the top right corner of your screen to see when the contract is done, and then take the rest of the bales home. Because they are only fermented as long as the contract isn't fulfilled, and you would just sell the rest as grass bales.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

thank you. i have two stacks of bales already standing in the lot of the biogas plant.

i got the ! on my little area display. i ran into a stack of bales and started pushing them around. i could push one under the asterisk and it didn't disappear. i push bales all around the receiver, it looks like the one on another map, and they don't disappear. usually there is a yellow highlighted marker to show where to put the bales but there is none on this map. do i need an update on the map? thanks for the help

now i am in february planting cotton. i have three stacks of bales in the biogas plant and i still can't close the baling contract but i will see what happens.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Hi,

At the BGA you have to put the silage bales into the container here:

You should own the BGA on Calmsden, so after putting the bales in the container you can open the menu item "Production Chains" and activate it for silage. This means you both get paid for completing the contract and for processing the silage at the BGA.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

the problem is there is no place to buy to BGA, there is no equipment on the contract to put bales into the container, there is no marking to indicate where to put the bales. i think there is a problem with the map and so i posted on support but i guess i shouldn't have done that. oh well... so i hope david is reading this to see that there is a problem with the map. thanks.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:16 pm the problem is there is no place to buy to BGA, there is no equipment on the contract to put bales into the container, there is no marking to indicate where to put the bales. i think there is a problem with the map and so i posted on support but i guess i shouldn't have done that. oh well... so i hope david is reading this to see that there is a problem with the map. thanks.
You need to buy the land where the BGA is placed on, and then you own it. (This is the case on almost every map)

Nothing wrong with the map, works fine on my end.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

how do you do the contract for silage bales? i am able to do hay bales. i have delivered them to two different places and they have a place to deliver them. i guess i will buy a tractor and loader and then put the bales into the receptacle.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:10 pm how do you do the contract for silage bales?
Like mentioned before: you buy the BGA (land) and drop the bales in the spot mentioned before by someone else.

Btw, I also think(think, so not sure)you need to let the bales ferment first. (Otherwise it's not silage but just wrapped grass)
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:16 pm the problem is there is no place to buy to BGA, […]
You should already own the BGA?

there is no equipment on the contract to put bales into the container, […]
Correct, you need to supply your own front loader (or keep a wheel loader at the BGA).

there is no marking to indicate where to put the bales
True, and that can be a bit confusing the first time you try delivering bales from a contract. On the upside, as the owner of the BGA, you get paid for the electricity it produces.

i think there is a problem with the map and so i posted on support
Not sure I would call it a problem, I think it was intended to work this way.

but i guess i shouldn't have done that
Why? How do you come to that conclusion? :confusednew:

Everyone here is trying to help you, and as already mentioned it can be a bit confusing at first.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:21 pm Btw, I also think(think, so not sure)you need to let the bales ferment first. (Otherwise it's not silage but just wrapped grass)
Bales from contracts are “magically” converted to silage, and can be sold instantly, however any extra bonus bales will need to ferment before they turn into silage.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

michaelr wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:32 pm
Zero76Gaming wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:21 pm Btw, I also think(think, so not sure)you need to let the bales ferment first. (Otherwise it's not silage but just wrapped grass)
Bales from contracts are “magically” converted to silage, and can be sold instantly, however any extra bonus bales will need to ferment before they turn into silage.
Thnx for that information :hi:
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i got a tractor and loader and bale spike. went to the bga and got a bale and put in the receptacle. now it is just sitting there on the bottom of the receptacle. a white bale that when the bale spike is in it it shows as silage. is there a lever or switch i need to activate so the bale will collect?

i am going to play this game on the pc. i can take pictures of it. i don't know how to do it on the xbox and i have bought fs22 for both pc and xbox one.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i think all the answers to my problem with the contract are valid and true except i can't find out how to buy the BGA. and the BGA doesn't buy grass, just silage. so my conclusion is that when i bring the wrapped bales to the BGA it thinks they are still grass. it is march now. i don't know how long the bales will take to turn to silage. i can take one to the farmers market bale place and see what i get. the farmers market does by grass. thanks for the help...
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Check the BGA in the productions tab, is it full already? Just a thought, could be the reason why it won’t accept anymore silage.