Open Air Garden Problem

Kirkland

Open Air Garden Problem

Post by Kirkland »

Can’t get it to accept water. Tried it on three maps and several water trailers and a water truck. Precision Farming on and off. Will not trigger.

Anything I’m missing?

Haven’t been on here in a long time. If already discussed, please point me in right direction.

***Will say this, if I back the left tire of a trailer up on top of the water tank/trigger at the exact angle, I can unload the water.***
ctb123

Re: Open Air Garden Problem

Post by ctb123 »

Is the ground level under the garden?
Kirkland

Post by Kirkland »

I would say ‘yes’. I have tried it on Frankenmuth in several fields and behind the dairy in the yard, Back Roads at the starter farm , and Elm Creek.

I have not flattened the ground with landscaping, though. I will try that tonight.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

It was working fine before the update (few weeks, maybe a month ago).

Now i'm having the same issue as you. I did not changed anything else, it was already on the map I was playing, but following the update, i'm unable to dump water. I have to buy it from the production tab.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Just placed a few of on my Back Roads County start from scratch and had the same problem, had to use the distributer. I think it's the first time since the update I have used them.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

No trouble for me except when using a multipurpose tank with the TLX 2022 pickup mod. I could not empty water with that multi-use tank. Have successfully used the base game animal water tank and a modded version from the Liquid Storage mod pack. And large tanks with Acetic Acid mod, Dry Corn mod, and Midwest Productions Pack.
OmaTana

Post by OmaTana »

Kirkland wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:39 pm Can’t get it to accept water. Tried it on three maps and several water trailers and a water truck. Precision Farming on and off. Will not trigger.

Anything I’m missing?

Haven’t been on here in a long time. If already discussed, please point me in right direction.

***Will say this, if I back the left tire of a trailer up on top of the water tank/trigger at the exact angle, I can unload the water.***
Sorry to hear, that you have this problem.
With the basegame Joskin water tank it should work.

I already made an update, that solves this problem, but I had to wait until I'm allowed to upload another update.
In the next days I will upload the update, and then we have to wait, until it is tested by the Modhub team.
Meine Mods
Mod-Support Thread
Aktuell gespielte Karten: Neu-Minibrunn, Silverrun Forest, St. Kalle, Haut Beyleron
Mods: relativ vanilla, Modhub-Mods und eigene
Spielgerät: PC
Kirkland

Post by Kirkland »

OmaTana wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:36 pm

Sorry to hear, that you have this problem.
With the basegame Joskin water tank it should work.

I already made an update, that solves this problem, but I had to wait until I'm allowed to upload another update.
In the next days I will upload the update, and then we have to wait, until it is tested by the Modhub team.
Thank you for the responses and help. I apologize it has taken me so long to do so.

It’s a great mod. I’ve really gotten into the “nursery/produce” role play lately and am really enjoying all the mods that lend themselves to that.

If I had the ability to make mods (I’m a PS4 player) I would try to create some type of in ground produce production where you till/plant in the actual ground things like sweet corn, strawberries, melons, etc… to take to market or sell at your own market.

I would also like to create plant propagation where you grow trees, plants, flowers, etc… for sale. Christmas trees for seasonal (Nov/Dec) sales only.

Getting away from the fields and playing the produce production side of the game has really re-sparked my interest in the game.

Should anyone take on the task of creating such mods, I’d appreciate a nod for the inspiration.