Wheat-Rennebu

JohnDeere77

Wheat-Rennebu

Post by JohnDeere77 »

I sowed wheat in May, and according to the growth calender thats the month to do it in the spring. But in June there is no sprout, and after reaching growthstage 2/4 nothing happens. No Im in January and it still has the same growthstage. Is this the way it should be? Will it die, or can I harvest it in next fall?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
humbe

Re: Wheat-Rennebu

Post by humbe »

Have Rennebu map altered crop calendar to fit location? Cool.. Though the above sounds like a bug.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

In May the year after and I have 3/4. In June its 4/4 (forage) whatever that means. Not harvestable yet. Too late anyhow to sow anything else so I'll just wait and see.
olahaldor

Post by olahaldor »

Hey! This thread didn't catch my eye before now. I will apologize whole heartedly if this is the cause of a third party sending me a suggestion for changed growth plans, which I played a little with and didn't catch this. Nor have any of the testers cought this appearantly. :(

I will look into this and make this right.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

I harvested the fields in august/sept so after 16-17 months it was ok. Its hard times in Rennebu så I havent tried another round of sowing in may but I can try later. Will be in a week or so I guess.