Lizard Forage Pickup

TheGazbeard

Re: Lizard Forage Pickup

Post by TheGazbeard »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:26 pm
wheelmansteve wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:49 pm I discovered you can use this to pick up straw on harvest contract fields, but it won't completely fill the trailer? Using a Crossetto w/ 66K cap and it won't fill past 61-62K. Better than nothing for "free" straw, but curious if anyone know why?
If you get this mod https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 you can collect all the straw you want to from harvest contracts *thumbsup*
Yup - and if you use it with this ( https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 ) plus Courseplay (to replicate the harvester course onto your tractor and loading wagon for a helper) it makes the whole thing super easy.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Clearing out my own comment- the LFP works fine with other trailers on PS5, the issue was apparently with the Crosetto NL trailer. All good here!
Old fat guy with a day job...
fluffy88

Post by fluffy88 »

Hi, sorry for the late reply but I do not follow these forums very often. I am the author of the Lizard Forage Pickup and this issue was recently flagged up by someone on Discord. The good news is that the latest version which is available on Modhub fixes this problem.

The bad news is that I had to remove bale shredding as it was causing this issue when playing on multiplayer.

After you update please let me know if you are experiencing any other issues and I will do my best to address them.
PaulTilley100

Post by PaulTilley100 »

Many thanks - I love this mod, and this was a killer when playing multiplayer!!!

Really, really cant thank you enough!!!