Lizard Forage Pickup

PaulTilley100

Lizard Forage Pickup

Post by PaulTilley100 »

Anyone else having a problem with this mod?
A couple of days ago it worked fine, but around the same time it had an update, and I also installed the Modular BGA.
Since then, it fills, empties into a trailer, and then wont fill anymore.
The only way to get it to do another fill is to reset it to the shop and then pick up another 500l.

This is on Recanto Da Alvorada, PS4.

I have uninstalled the BGA and still it fails to works properly.
BenO1211

Re: Lizard Forage Pickup

Post by BenO1211 »

I have this exact issue... Very annoying.

Can confirm resetting it works for one load then it breaks and stops working again.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

This sounds similar to an issue another user had recently: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=194165#p1532320

As you can see there the issue was caused by a mod named "CB Radio Helper". So you might want to check if you have that mod activated and if yes then try disabling it.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
BenO1211

Post by BenO1211 »

A complete guess, but I removed the mod Manual attaching and that did the trick! It now works as it should.
BenO1211

Post by BenO1211 »

Actually, there still is an issue picking up silage out of a silage silo. It will work fine on everything else yet be intermittent with picking up silage out of a silage silo.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

I've had this exact issue, my conflict was with the lift able pallets and big bag mod tho. Turned that off and it worked again. Really want that one on tho
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Same here, it works fine when picking up straw, but as soon as I use it with straw bales I can't pick up loose straw anymore.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
PaulTilley100

Post by PaulTilley100 »

I only ever use it for emptying the silo of silage. I am now playing on Riverview Farm Map and experiencing the same issue - cant pick up the silage!!

I also had trouble picking up grass on the previous map, but other than that I havent tried any other products.

@BenO1211 - perhaps you could try grass...see if you get the issue??
Last edited by PaulTilley100 on Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XxBR00KSYxX

Post by XxBR00KSYxX »

Found another bug with this. It will do exactly as described in multilayer. Will only pick a little bit up then stop until you reset it.

On carer mode it works without an issue
yrots300

Post by yrots300 »

I have the same problem. Multipalyer and its picking up until I want to pick it from the silage silo. Then it stops woriking :/ really anoying... want to use it as Silage loader :(
PaulTilley100

Post by PaulTilley100 »

yrots300 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:40 pm I have the same problem. Multipalyer and its picking up until I want to pick it from the silage silo. Then it stops woriking :/ really anoying... want to use it as Silage loader :(
Exactly - I want to do the same!!!
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I discovered you can use this to pick up straw on harvest contract fields, but it won't completely fill the trailer? Using a Crossetto w/ 66K cap and it won't fill past 61-62K. Better than nothing for "free" straw, but curious if anyone know why?
Old fat guy with a day job...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

wheelmansteve wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:49 pm I discovered you can use this to pick up straw on harvest contract fields, but it won't completely fill the trailer? Using a Crossetto w/ 66K cap and it won't fill past 61-62K. Better than nothing for "free" straw, but curious if anyone know why?
If you get this mod https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 you can collect all the straw you want to from harvest contracts *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Jens, that's a PC mod... Thanks, though. Forage pickup works on PS5.
Old fat guy with a day job...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Oh, didn't know are on console - nice it works for you!! :coolnew:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick