Grapes and olives greenhouse mod

320driver

Grapes and olives greenhouse mod

Post by 320driver »

I’ve given up on my vineyards and olive trees. Got the mod that makes greenhouses grow olives and grapes and seems to be a little more enjoyable. What would be even better for this mod if we could shut off the pallet filling and just use bulk into a trailer….until then, is there a mod I’m not seeing for these pallets? The other greenhouses (tomatoes/lettuce/strawberries) work just fine with auto load. Am I missing a large (2000lb) pallet mod?

Using the console version.
LittleWatt

Re: Grapes and olives greenhouse mod

Post by LittleWatt »

You have to remember grapes and olives won’t be included in auto load as they aren’t normally on pallets. One of the modders for auto load would have to include them. I thought you could just pick them up, but I don’t remember as I set mine to distribute. Most pallets by OmaTana are hand-carry.
320driver

Post by 320driver »

LittleWatt wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:50 am You have to remember grapes and olives won’t be included in auto load as they aren’t normally on pallets. One of the modders for auto load would have to include them. I thought you could just pick them up, but I don’t remember as I set mine to distribute. Most pallets by OmaTana are hand-carry.

Ah, forgot about that. It’s funny, the pallets are both big small sitting in the loading area. The small ones you can pick up. (Looks like a brown box) the large 2000L pallets you can’t

Thanks for the info!
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

You can use 82 Studios pallet mod. Just set the pallet in the zone and all of the olives will go into it. You can carry the pallet by hand if you want, or it will easily attach to any loader.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Tranceformer81

Post by Tranceformer81 »

GrimGandalf wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:41 pm You can use 82 Studios pallet mod. Just set the pallet in the zone and all of the olives will go into it. You can carry the pallet by hand if you want, or it will easily attach to any loader.
This. Just don't use this on a load point which has an unload point directly below like some silos as it will do both lol.

Another option is to park something in the pallet spawn area so pallets can't spawn then use the pipe.
LoneWolf5841

Post by LoneWolf5841 »

Tranceformer81 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:04 pm Another option is to park something in the pallet spawn area so pallets can't spawn then use the pipe.
Couldn't you just lay a small layer of wood chips in the spawn area? used to do this to stop feed from spilling out of the animals troughs back in 17 and 19 so I'm assuming it'll stop pallets from spawning.
Playing FS22 on PS4.

Thanks to all the modders for the wonderful mods they bring to consoles :hi:
320driver

Post by 320driver »

Good ideas! Will try when real work stops getting the way. Thanks all!