MAPS I miss the most in FS22

TheGazbeard

MAPS I miss the most in FS22

Post by TheGazbeard »

I've been thinking about the maps I loved the most in FS19 that I'd like to see ported through to FS22 - some because of the general map layout, appearance, etc. and some because of the new playability and possibilities that the new crops and production chains could bring to them. So here's a few ...

Greenlands, No Man's Land, and Stone Valley, (links at bottom of post) have already been ported - all of which I played a lot in FS19 and am currently doing so again in FS22. (I'm loving the map extension to Greenlands).

New Lands (v1.0 pre-railway inclusion) by @GWENDAL https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
I never really got on with the v2 edit that added the train as I felt it spoiled the frontier feel of the map (although the addition of the better sized map edge land plots was good). The original version was my favourite by a long country mile and I spent a lot of time streaming from it on Twitch as well as hundreds of hours playing it offline. I'd love to see the v1.0 of New Lands in FS22, and would happily donate towards Gwendal's time for the conversion provided it was a straight port without lots of unneccesary additions or edits (obviously the BGA would need swapped out for an FS22 compliant one).

Six Ashes by @GBModding https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
I have thousands of hours on this map with both single and multiplayer, and with mild custom edits of the map in Giants Editor (mainly extra gates and some tree removal around the starter farm, but also a few small terrain edits to suit my playthrough). It was without doubt one of the best three UK maps in FS19.

West Newton Farm by @NM_Modding https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Another farm that kept me very busy offline and in livestreams and the one that was most loved by my Twitch viewers. There's nothing that needs changed on this map at all other than updating the productions/sell points to FS22 compatibility.

Lone Oak by @BulletBill / @OxygenDavid https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Another map that I have hundreds of hours playing ... probably the highest hour-count on a single playthrough for me. I guess that says it all? This was my go-to map for Autodrive and Course Play learning. I still don't use GPS or Follow Me - one day I'll learn how to use them.

Washoe Nevada by @ALiEN_JiM https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
A fun map that is screaming out to have the FS22 production chains added at the side of that main highway.

Gatehead Farm by @MJ_Modding.
This map I got from the FS19 modhub, but it disappeared about a month after it arrived there - I started a youtube series with this map, but the missing straw triggers in the cow barns and pig pens stopped play after 10 or 12 episodes. I communicated with MJ for almost a year about fixing them, but an update never appeared before FS22 arrived. I'd love to see a fixed version of this map in FS22 (it's almost a perfect generic representation of my home area in the UK).

Maps already ported from 19 to 22 -

FS22 Greenlands https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
FS22 No Man's Land https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
FS22 Stone Valley https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
DMZ Commander

Re: MAPS I miss the most in FS22

Post by DMZ Commander »

I'd like to cast a vote for Six Ashes
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

Too bad Lone Oak will never come to FS22, would be cool to play on that map again. Eureka Farms and Lazy Acres were two maps that I enjoyed on 19 that will never come to 22.
MrP7ckles

Post by MrP7ckles »

I'd like to put my vote towards Hollandscheveld. Ive resorted going back to FS19 to be able to play it again especially with Maize plus.
Bobbi-79

Post by Bobbi-79 »

CYBUCHOWO- Polish map with goats and ducks. Triticale, rye and alfalfa were there too as new crops.
My first map with seasons.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Pacific Northwest and Hagendstat(spelling?)
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Oh man Lone Oak is my Jam. I keep FS 19 installed just to play that map when i get the urge. I will be forever chasing that feel in FS22 maps. I'd be happy if they could release the buildings from Lone Oak separately like there is in FS19. At least I could recreate the main farm on No Mans Land or something.

If you're reading Bullet Bill, that map is awesome! But I totally get why you don't want it converted to 22! Don't let anyone give you flak for it.
ttige

Post by ttige »

Walchen and Holzer map. I spent over 500h+ on both those maps, especially Holzer with Maizeplus. Damn those beautiful Alps.
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

I’d say the map I really miss the most is Oregon Springs fs17 by Richard NLD Farmers. I still play fs17 just to play this map and never did see a remake for fs19. Kinda hoping to it would make a return someday. Absolutely stunning map in my opinion.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Nebraska Heartland wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:26 pm I’d say the map I really miss the most is Oregon Springs fs17 by Richard NLD Farmers. I still play fs17 just to play this map and never did see a remake for fs19. Kinda hoping to it would make a return someday. Absolutely stunning map in my opinion.
They announced on february 3rd this year they are gonna bring Oregon Springs back, and they are already working on it for months.
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Thanks Zero!! I saw Djgoham had a video about it but that has been 5 months ago. I will keep my fingers crossed for Oregon Springs and Griffin Id to make a return. In the mean time I am enjoying several new maps. My top 3 most of my time I have been playing are Frankenmuth, Stone Valley, and Calmsden!!!
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

Nebraska Heartland wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:48 pm Thanks Zero!! I saw Djgoham had a video about it but that has been 5 months ago. I will keep my fingers crossed for Oregon Springs and Griffin Id to make a return. In the mean time I am enjoying several new maps. My top 3 most of my time I have been playing are Frankenmuth, Stone Valley, and Calmsden!!!

Griffin In is in testing with Giants right now
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Six Ashes and Gatehead farms for me too. I did enjoy Charwell too, im sure i read/heard that that may be on its way to ‘22??
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
falino

Post by falino »

Hagenstedt, Port Limbo and Björnholm would be my top 3 favorites that i hope will return some day.
Hoffa82

Post by Hoffa82 »

Ebsdorfer Heide V2 and Holzer, the only maps I really got into on FS19.

What I really miss though is the Westphalia Map from FS11, oh the memories... Harvesting with Knagsteds Case 2388.