Strobel Bulk Tender

Dogface

Strobel Bulk Tender

Post by Dogface »

Strobel Bulk Tender

MODHUB: https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

The Strobel BT 200 Bulk Seed Tender is the perfect tender for farms with smaller tractors and equipment. The BT200 is designed to be pulled by a pickup truck. This releases your tractors for more important duties and giving your trucks something to do on the farm. The unique low profile design is both safe and efficient. Each of the two hoppers hold 100 Bushels (3524 liters) and can be loaded with different fill types. This is very useful for tending seeders and planters that carry both seed and dry fertilizer.

Made in the USA since 1946, the Strobel Manufacturing name has been synonymous with high quality, durable products that meet the needs of customers across the country and around the world.

Fill Types: Seeds, Dry Fertilizer, Lime (also: wheat, barley, oats, canola, sorghum, sunflower, soybean, corn, pigfood, mineral feed, roadsalt)
Capacity: 7048 liters
Price: 25000 $

Also included is a full size Lizard Pickup.
Price: 35000 $
Power: 300 hp
Laughinggravy

Re: Strobel Bulk Tender

Post by Laughinggravy »

Thank you for a very useful mod sir this will 100% be going into my mods folder.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

You're welcome. I like small farms and the smaller equipment.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Any chance we will see a console "Lizard" version? Looks great 👍
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

garyst wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:19 pm Any chance we will see a console "Lizard" version? Looks great 👍
I am working on that right now. We'll see if it gets through review. Wish us luck! :biggrin2:
garyst

Post by garyst »

Dogface wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:59 pm
garyst wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:19 pm Any chance we will see a console "Lizard" version? Looks great 👍
I am working on that right now. We'll see if it gets through review. Wish us luck! :biggrin2:
Will do really looking forward to it *thumbsup*
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

I am also going to add a few new features to this package. If they pass review, I will probably add them to the PC Strobel mod as well.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Great work and thx for this. We have been in dire need for a proper USA seed tender that isnt unverferth or a patreon mod. Thx once again.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

njuska11 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:22 pm Great work and thx for this. We have been in dire need for a proper USA seed tender that isnt unverferth or a patreon mod. Thx once again.
You're welcome. I like this smaller auger wagon / tender, I am glad people find it useful. And it's nice to have US equipment for US maps.
Bersson

Post by Bersson »

Congratulations on an awesome mod! The 3D modeling and texture work is impressive. I hope to see more mods from you in the future :)
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Bersson wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:08 pm Congratulations on an awesome mod! The 3D modeling and texture work is impressive. I hope to see more mods from you in the future :)
Thanks, that is good to hear. Take a look at the grain doors, they move when you move the pipe out. And there is a latch that snaps closed at the joint, when the pipes meet. I think they're cool details.

Here are my current mods on ModHub:
https://farming-simulator.com/mods.php? ... 225&page=0
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dogface wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:56 pm
Bersson wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:08 pm Congratulations on an awesome mod! The 3D modeling and texture work is impressive. I hope to see more mods from you in the future :)
Thanks, that is good to hear. Take a look at the grain doors, they move when you move the pipe out. And there is a latch that snaps closed at the joint, when the pipes meet. I think they're cool details.

Here are my current mods on ModHub:
https://farming-simulator.com/mods.php? ... 225&page=0
Nice looking mod I missed it on the Modhub and I'm glad I noticed your thread here *thumbsup*
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Just noticed the link above to the other mods you've made and on my current map i am using 5 of the 8 you have here didn't realise they were all your mods thank you for all your hard work and time in producing these.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Thanks #norfolk farmer, happy farming!
:)
Laughinggravy wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:30 pm Just noticed the link above to the other mods you've made and on my current map i am using 5 of the 8 you have here didn't realise they were all your mods thank you for all your hard work and time in producing these.
That's funny. I guess we think alike as to what is needed in the game. I am glad you enjoy them. :smileynew:
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

Looks great, I have already got a couple of those mods too so credit for them as well.

Mentioning the US farms/ US equipment, thoughts on the lack of manure tankers? My number one gripe with Giants is selling Elmcreek to us as the flagship map but then such a weak offering of suitable US/ NA equipment…
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.