FS22 Maize Plus launching Saturday Sept 17!!! You Ready??

Ekan

Re: FS22 Maize Plus launching Saturday Sept 17!!! You Ready??

Post by Ekan »

The-Alien-Paul wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:50 am
Ekan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:40 pm
blue_painted wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:35 pm Is anyone else seeing missed l10n entries when using Maize Plus?

My brother has the same..

Edit: He removed alot of mods and issue was gone. But he dont know what caused it.
please have a look in here, we are working on the issues : https://discord.com/channels/6995898639 ... 9139298374
Will dig into that, thanks!
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Ekan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:44 am
CoreyTr wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:33 am
Ekan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:28 pm

Yeah, I rather not play at all than play on console tbh
I wonder if anyone cares? Probably not tbh.
Salty response. Just my an opinion why I never would play on console. I cant use scripted mods like maize plus. You on console or what? :mrgreen:
I’m the opposite, I use the PC for map making only and only play on console
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:58 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:33 am

I wonder if anyone cares? Probably not tbh.
Salty response. Just my an opinion why I never would play on console. I cant use scripted mods like maize plus. You on console or what? :mrgreen:
Ok, and? :confusednew:

Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Ekan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:08 am

Sorry mate, did I not give you the reaction you were looking for? Was I meant to get all offended or something?
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:20 pm
Ekan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:08 am

Sorry mate, did I not give you the reaction you were looking for? Was I meant to get all offended or something?
What? Dude, why are you so weird? Did you want a response to what you wrote? Ok, cool, nice you make your maps with PC and play on console. Tho, u still can't use Maize plus, thats what I mean, alot of mods only work on PC. We good? :mrgreen:

Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

dan1109 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:51 am PC Only - sorry console guys
Sorry my bad, this doesn’t look in any way provocative towards console players at all, I picked it up wrong
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:38 pm
dan1109 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:51 am PC Only - sorry console guys
Sorry my bad, this doesn’t look in any way provocative towards console players at all, I picked it up wrong
Ok.....Sorry if I hurt you/somebody consoleplayer with my harsh and thoughtless comment

Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Question regarding Maize Plus- I am really interested in this mod, and love mods to make it a little more realistic or harder. I watched a video on it and he mentioned the feed amount needed was way more then vanilla and the guy making the video sounded a little shocked and he was a seasoned user from FS19 He did not go into detail though about amounts needed. I play ultra slow progress so needing more work to do is not to concerning but did not what it to be a huge burden or really upset game balance.

Does the amount needed to keep the live stock fed manageable or does it become overwhelming?
Obviously the amount of animals will make a difference but generally speaking.
I have not spent a lot of time with animals yet in FS22 or FS19 so don't have much to compare it to, So would appreciate any input.
Thanks in Advance
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

ajFarmer wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:52 am Question regarding Maize Plus- I am really interested in this mod, and love mods to make it a little more realistic or harder. I watched a video on it and he mentioned the feed amount needed was way more then vanilla and the guy making the video sounded a little shocked and he was a seasoned user from FS19 He did not go into detail though about amounts needed. I play ultra slow progress so needing more work to do is not to concerning but did not what it to be a huge burden or really upset game balance.

Does the amount needed to keep the live stock fed manageable or does it become overwhelming?
Obviously the amount of animals will make a difference but generally speaking.
I have not spent a lot of time with animals yet in FS22 or FS19 so don't have much to compare it to, So would appreciate any input.
Thanks in Advance
The amount of food needed when playing with the Additional Animal food is based on my 30+ years of reallife farming, feeding, forage contracting real food use based on the age per month.
Problem is, people playing with 500 cows to get the yield of gras giants has build in use and are "shocked" if all of a sudden real numbers come to play.
The other problem are the people playing on 3 or less days/month.
The feeding is per cow/Month. Meaning for example a Holstein ( calving like in relalife with 27 month, full feed and milk at 28) using 4500 Liter food / 28 days.

If they play on one day season the have to feed all on one ingame day, and are shocked again :D
The more days you play, the more realistic is the "feeling" as you divided the ammount /days you play ( simple math )

If like you you play on many days in a slow time laps, it will fit just perfectly.

Any more questions that might be deeper, just hop on the MiazePlus support Discord where you will find after the coming update/bugfix sample xmls to get it after your liking

kind regards Paul
Author of MaizePlus and TerraLife Plus
Founder of the Farming Agency / Teamleader
Community and Partner Manager / Creative Director
Spokesman and support Coordinator

🌽 MaizePlus Support Discord: https://discord.gg/PGZUqE6BP3

- Der wahre Preuß, fährt Trecker aus Köln und Neuss - ...... und JCB'ay is auch okay

Von der Community für die Community......
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

The-Alien-Paul wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:32 pm
[snip]

The amount of food needed when playing with the Additional Animal food is based on my 30+ years of reallife farming, feeding, forage contracting real food use based on the age per month.
Problem is, people playing with 500 cows to get the yield of gras giants has build in use and are "shocked" if all of a sudden real numbers come to play.
The feeding is per cow/Month. Meaning for example a Holstein ( calving like in relalife with 27 month, full feed and milk at 28) using 4500 Liter food / 28 days.

If they play on one day season the have to feed all on one ingame day, and are shocked again :D
The more days you play, the more realistic is the "feeling" as you divided the ammount /days you play ( simple math )

If like you you play on many days in a slow time laps, it will fit just perfectly.

Any more questions that might be deeper, just hop on the MiazePlus support Discord where you will find after the coming update/bugfix sample xmls to get it after your liking

kind regards Paul
If I understand this correctly: My herd of 60 pigs, at six months old, will eat 60 * 290 litres = 17400 litres per month, and on a 3 day month that would be 5800 litres per day?

I've tried the MaizePlus Discord but I don't have permission to send messages to any channel.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Dziwny85

Post by Dziwny85 »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:30 pm
[snip]

kind regards Paul
If I understand this correctly: My herd of 60 pigs, at six months old, will eat 60 * 290 litres = 17400 litres per month, and on a 3 day month that would be 5800 litres per day?

I've tried the MaizePlus Discord but I don't have permission to send messages to any channel.
https://discord.gg/wJa7BrGy
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Dziwny85 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:39 pm
[snip]

kind regards Paul

Thanks but still "You do not have permission to send messages to this channel" on every channel.

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Thanks but still "You do not have permission to send messages to this channel" on every channel.

Yes you are correct, the ammount/month divided through the count of days you play

- Der wahre Preuß, fährt Trecker aus Köln und Neuss - ...... und JCB'ay is auch okay

blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

The-Alien-Paul wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:33 pm

Yes you are correct, the ammount/month divided through the count of days you play
Hmmm .. my account settings in Discord seem to have my language set as UK English and yet still no permissions.

The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:52 pm
The-Alien-Paul wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:33 pm

Hmmm .. my account settings in Discord seem to have my language set as UK English and yet still no permissions.
You need to set in our Discord in the Channel #rules the language for OUR DIscord :D

Or you give me your Discord name and I will do that for you :)