mods keep telling me to update

Ladnor

mods keep telling me to update

Post by Ladnor »

Hey all,

Just got a new computer and with a new install of fs22, I am being told to constantly update all of my Mods. I did transfer my disk with all the old mods to the new computer but even with news mods from giant's modhud still being told to update.

Any ideas?
DMZ Commander

Re: mods keep telling me to update

Post by DMZ Commander »

What happens if you update them? Does it still say you need to update?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Update, then restart game.
Ladnor

Post by Ladnor »

Tried updating them all, then restarted game. Told again to update them again. I even will hit update, wait for it to update, go to different tab, come back to update and the mod I just updated is saying to update it again.
coleislazy

Post by coleislazy »

is your game updated to the latest version? i'm not sure about normal mods, but i know dlc sometimes show needing an update when the base game isn't updated fully. if you're on steam, make sure you don't have a beta version selected and then verify your files. if you're using the giants launcher i think it has a way to verify as well, but i've never used it.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

19 I had issues similar to this but mostly after deleting a mod it would pop up as needing updated. PS4. But I havent seen any issues on 22 PS4
FTF
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Try uninstalling the mod, then reinstall it. I have discovered that sometimes the game thinks the mod needs to update. But if you uninstall it, the previous version gets deleted.
Ladnor

Post by Ladnor »

So found the problem. When I changed the game setting xml, when I put in the new path to my mod folder I put in directory="f:fs 22 mods" instead of directory="f:/fs 22 mods/". When I went and made that one change it is no longer telling me to update all my mods.