Iowa Plains

Aggie24

Iowa Plains

Post by Aggie24 »

I am really digging this map. I think my plan is to start a large scale hog operation and build an ethanol plant to make soybean meal to make hog feed. That hog barn is really nice.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Iowa Plains

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You don't use soybeans in ethanol, you use corn. You get distillers from the unused part from the corn. You get soybean meal from crushed up soybeans when making soybeans oil.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Aggie24

Post by Aggie24 »

I know that,I am not an *$#%§*, but the ethanol plant takes soybeans and makes bio diesel and gives you soybean meal.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I had to reset my password to log in because I haven't been on here in so long. Did that to say how awesome this map is. It just has IT! It almost feels like I've been here before IRL.

I believe I'm going to go for a large-scale cattle operation with older, pre-DEF tractors. I already got the starting equipment sold off and got rid of the grain silos, root crop storage, and pig barn. It's August. Time to put up some hay and silage.

Absolutely beautiful map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Took a look around last night. Bug mistake.....might be moving west from Griffin. Reminds me of alot of the american pc maps that I always dreamed about playing on. Looks really big for a console map.
FTF
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Am I missing the spot to purchase lime?

Or does the co-op have to deliver it to the farm??
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:32 pm Am I missing the spot to purchase lime?

Or does the co-op have to deliver it to the farm??
Havent been able to play past 2 days. I dont recall seeing a bulk sell point. I'm hoping that I can find a spot to place a bulk silo near a sell point or in town.
FTF