Unable to fill up planter/seeder from seed silo

lihle

Unable to fill up planter/seeder from seed silo

Post by lihle »

I'm having issues with filling up my planter with seeds and fertilizer from the silos (The most expensive planter). I get the refill button, but it just turns off right away, and doesn't fill up the planter. I have had the same issue with my seeder before, but found out that I can only use certain tractors to refill the seeder. Does anyone know how to fix this, or is it just bugs?
Steel_Horse

Re: Unable to fill up planter/seeder from seed silo

Post by Steel_Horse »

Sounds like you have your planter positioned so that the fill triggers on silo and planter are only just overlapping. Then a slight movement on the planter takes it out of the trigger. I have found this on some silo/implement combinations. If you are on PC you can look at the actual triggers if you know what you are looking for. Otherwise I do a little test with the front end loader bucket. it is much easier to move the bucket around under the silo to figure out the limits of the silo trigger. Then you can try and position your planter differently to get it to fill
Bobble2020

Re: Unable to fill up planter/seeder from seed silo

Post by Bobble2020 »

I had that a while ago , if i remember right it was because i had edited my keybindings which caused a conflict