Iowa Plains View map question

Kamoore65536

Iowa Plains View map question

Post by Kamoore65536 »

To those of you who are playing Iowa Plains View have you been able to get manure from the base game pig barn? I have 60 pigs in the barn and they are only producing slurry. I have 28,000 liters of straw in the feed dump but have not been able to get any manure. I have had the pigs 3 months and have33,000 liters of slurry but no manure. I am using the base game manure heap.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
STL

Re: Iowa Plains View map question

Post by STL »

You need to place a manure heap by the end of the pig barn where you buy the pigs.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I have it placed at the end next to the grass field. Does it have to be at the door end?
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
STL

Post by STL »

Yes, it has to be at the end with the door.
gopbernie

Post by gopbernie »

As a total aside, I am really enjoying this map. Very authentic mid-west farming. Would like to see more by this modder.
-PC Win 10
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

gopbernie wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:34 pm As a total aside, I am really enjoying this map. Very authentic mid-west farming. Would like to see more by this modder.
I agree. I feel completely free to build a farm as I choose, where I choose and not have any rules about how I play. Been a breath of fresh air since release!
FTF
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

On Xbox - The trees between the Farm house and the road by the Cow Barn keep disappearing on day 5 of game. Anyone else seeing this. Have tried 3 saves now and it repeats consistently.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Ok this makes me feel better. Same thing happens to me. I was always going to start a different save game to see if I was losing my mind and I never did. I planted a bunch around the house again and haven’t had any issues.

Ps55
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

thecaveman991 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:02 pm On Xbox - The trees between the Farm house and the road by the Cow Barn keep disappearing on day 5 of game. Anyone else seeing this. Have tried 3 saves now and it repeats consistently.
I just went in and did a test save on a brand-new start up. Sim half the year and the trees stayed. Sold farm decorations and the tree is disappeared
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Anyone get a message at the main farm silo of “unload station full”. Only happens when the helper is hauling back to the yard
PS5
Honkyfarmer_v1010

I went back to my Griffin save. I love the layout of this map but too many small quirks with the ai. I can deal with hiccups but when they drive into poles on a straight section of road with traffic off, I cant keep correcting that every load. I know some modders have figured out the splines more than some. Maybe Giants should, I dont know, like, reach out to modders and map makers and give them some hints for helping the ai work friendly within new maps?
FTF
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I wonder if any of the problems that you’re having or I’m having have to do with mods? I have yet to have a worker run into any of the power poles and as I’m harvest some beans I haven’t had the same issue with the farm silo that I had earlier
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I couldn’t agree more as far as Giants helping the moders. They brought this awesome thing to all platforms and like you said some have figured it out and some have not. with what I’m assuming is little help from the company???? that last comment about Giants unfortunately we will probably never know as the communication is few and far between
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Beanbrother wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:27 pm I wonder if any of the problems that you’re having or I’m having have to do with mods? I have yet to have a worker run into any of the power poles and as I’m harvest some beans I haven’t had the same issue with the farm silo that I had earlier
What vehicle were you using? I was in the mack grain truck. The single r model truck with grain box
FTF
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I’ve been using the Mack superliner mod. The real reason is I love the Jake brake that they have on it. It’s pulling the ingame load King super bees