Iowa Plains View map question

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Iowa Plains View map question

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Beanbrother wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:23 pm I’ve been using the Mack superliner mod. The real reason is I love the Jake brake that they have on it. It’s pulling the ingame load King super bees
I had little to no issues on Elmcreek and Griffin with that mod. I'm leaning more towards map collisions but need more time to be sure. I like the superliner mod as well!
FTF
sweet250

Post by sweet250 »

I have noticed that the trees will disappear if you have added more trees, because that is what has been happening to my game as I've reworked the farm itself.
Archer_555

Post by Archer_555 »

I have been having an issue when doing harvesting contracts. When I get to 99% completed, if I leave the game and return, the contract becomes finished and the extra crop disappears. Plus, I'm unable to collect payment for the work I do enjoy the map, but find this quirk aggravating.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Kraused8

Post by Kraused8 »

My game keeps crashing and I can’t figure out why? I have the latest updates and it will crash anywhere from 30 seconds into loading or let me play for a few minutes. Anyone have ideas?
sweet250

Post by sweet250 »

Has any-one been having problems with this map and the items in the store disappearing? I've checked every single one of my mods to make sure it's not one of them, but I'm still having this problem. I've also checked to see if it would happen with other maps, and they all play fine.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Wonder of the update today had any work done to the ai helpers driving?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Lazarus99 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:20 pm Wonder of the update today had any work done to the ai helpers driving?
So far so good. Having said that they have only really gone from the shop back to the old lumberyard that you can buy
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:53 pm
Lazarus99 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:20 pm Wonder of the update today had any work done to the ai helpers driving?
So far so good. Having said that they have only really gone from the shop back to the old lumberyard that you can buy
Thanks for the feedback!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Kraused8 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:16 am My game keeps crashing and I can’t figure out why? I have the latest updates and it will crash anywhere from 30 seconds into loading or let me play for a few minutes. Anyone have ideas?
Did you install any mods before this happened?
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:49 pm
Beanbrother wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:53 pm
Never mind. The AI is junk. Doing a contract on field 20. Having a worker run to Jacksons and back with a tractor and a little waggon of grain. he is able to get there and come back, but refill off of my grain cart, and get a something about destination unknown?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

One time, the helper pulled out of the field and simply ran into a power pole. I love having power poles on Maps. It would be nice though if the creators could make them zero collusion.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Beanbrother wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:41 pm One time, the helper pulled out of the field and simply ran into a power pole. I love having power poles on Maps. It would be nice though if the creators could make them zero collusion.
That's basically what I had happen last time. Sent one to the train silo, got half way there and b lined for one of the guardrails. Griffin, stone valley, and Elmcreek work the best for me so far. I'd love to do a save on this map but not until the driving gets an overhaul
RichFlorida

Install older version of Iowa Plains on Xbox

Post by RichFlorida »

Hello, I currently have version 1.0.0.5; but need to install the older version (.4) to be able to log into multiplayer server. When in Xbox and uninstall i only see version .5 to install. How can i install version .4 on Xbox? Thanks.