hession fermenter silo

chaskuchar1

hession fermenter silo

Post by chaskuchar1 »

the baling contract says create hay bales and take them to the hession fermenter silo. it is part of my hession farmhouse. i stacked the bales where i unload the forage wagon and the fermenter takes it. but the bales are just sitting there. hay is turned on in the fermenter. i had this same problem with a straw bale that the fermenter wouldn't take. any help?
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Eische

Re: hession fermenter silo

Post by Eische »

There is no bale trigger on the fermenter silo.
It only takes loose material, not bales.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i thought of that. but when i tried to collect the hay with a forage wagon, the game would not let me use it unless i change something. the second baling contract to deliver the bales to the hession fermenter silo i wanted to use the small forage wagon but game said i couldn't use it. any way to break up hay bales?
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:43 am i thought of that. but when i tried to collect the hay with a forage wagon, the game would not let me use it unless i change something. the second baling contract to deliver the bales to the hession fermenter silo i wanted to use the small forage wagon but game said i couldn't use it. any way to break up hay bales?
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

got it installed. thank you. haven't figured it out yet. put hay bales in but don't know where i get the output yet. and it will work with my straw bales. it says the factory was just available yesterday? thank you again.

now i have to see if the loose material will fulfill my contracts.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:14 pm got it installed. thank you. haven't figured it out yet. put hay bales in but don't know where i get the output yet. and it will work with my straw bales. it says the factory was just available yesterday? thank you again.

now i have to see if the loose material will fulfill my contracts.
If you go around the back of it there will be a switch where you can turn the icons for the output point on and off but if you just put your trailer on the concrete in front of it that's the output point. Hope this sorts the problem for you.